Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854092 times)

Neither am I. but it's on every picture of the Marlin1894C I've seen.

Posibly seperate roosterers for the difrent barrels? That would be interesting, but not very practical.

Posibly seperate roosterers for the difrent barrels? That would be interesting, but not very practical.
Oh god I don't even have to cut stuff out of that to give it a double meaning.

So, Pandan&Jetz, that mod is loving epic. I can't wait.

Maybe you could make a mod where it uses two different colors, blue and red, maybe for TDMs?

I think I should have read it over before hiting post XD. In other words, I see what your sick litle mind thought of JD. What other words could I have used any ways?

I like it Antallion although I'm not quite sure what  the bow behind the triger is. Is it a roostering mechanism? Because I thought the box on the barrel was the  roosterer at first but then I saw that and I'm no longer sure.
Neither am I. but it's on every picture of the Marlin1894C I've seen.
Are you guys serious? It's the loving loading mechanism. You didn't look at whatever your basing your model off of very well. The lever is part of the trigger guard, not a separate piece.

Also, if you're animating that please make sure the spent case is not ejected before the lever is pulled. So many rifles add-ons do that and it's horribly annoying.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 12:15:20 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

I'm sorry that I do not have much knowledge on the subject of firearms. You are a perfectly reasonable person and swearing at me for a lack of knowledge on an obscure little fact is a very sensible thing to do. I submit myself to your greater knowledge on the matter and will take now offense at your offensive language. Such a knowledgeable and reasonable person, such as your self, must have very many people he would like to be swearing at over the Internet so I thank you for taking time out of your busy harassment schedule to educate me on this fact.

I'm sorry that I do not have much knowledge on the subject of firearms. You are a perfectly reasonable person and swearing at me for a lack of knowledge on an obscure little fact is a very sensible thing to do. I submit myself to your greater knowledge on the matter and will take now offense at your offensive language. Such a knowledgeable and reasonable person, such as your self, must have very many people he would like to be swearing at over the Internet so I thank you for taking time out of your busy harassment schedule to educate me on this fact.
I said "loving" once. That was an incredibly reasonable response to what I said.

I said "loving" once. That was an incredibly reasonable response to what I said.
The reasonable response was, that it wasn't necessary to use swearing?

The reasonable response was, that it wasn't necessary to use swearing?
It wasn't necessary to reply to one vulgarity like that.

I just felt like it. Any ways, I still remember you being an starfish to me when I first got the game and I didn't appreciate it much at all.

Yeah, I don't really know much about what I'm modelling at times, I jus go to wikipedia, type in 'gun' and link around until I find something good.

I just felt like it. Any ways, I still remember you being an starfish to me when I first got the game and I didn't appreciate it much at all.
You mean this? That's pretty pathetic if you're still mad over that.

You mean this? That's pretty pathetic if you're still mad over that.
No one likes grudges :<