Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3816573 times)

I'm not mad about that. I got over it as soon as I learnt enough about the game to find out I couldn't get my key banned over my supposed racism. I was just mad at you for richarding around with me like some sort of friend. In fact, I'm not even really mad at you. I just don't like starfishs and you are one therefore I don't like you.

I'm not mad about that. I got over it as soon as I learnt enough about the game to find out I couldn't get my key banned over my supposed racism. I was just mad at you for richarding around with me like some sort of friend. In fact, I'm not even really mad at you. I just don't like starfishs and you are one therefore I don't like you.
I'm pretty sure the only person in this thread being an starfish was you. Good job.

Pretty weak attempt at trying to discredit my statement that you're still mad about stuff that happened over a year ago.

I'm not mad because of the events, I just dislike you. There is a difference. Didn't you get all worked up over the fact that we didn't know that:
It's the loving loading mechanism
Is it really worth getting worked up over my lack of knowledge on the matter? No, it isn't, the only other reason for it then is that you wanted to start stuff for no reason OR you just want to look tough or something.

I'm not mad because of the events, I just dislike you. There is a difference. Didn't you get all worked up over the fact that we didn't know that:Is it really worth getting worked up over my lack of knowledge on the matter? No, it isn't, the only other reason for it then is that you wanted to start stuff for no reason OR you just want to look tough or something.
You're mad because Otis just pointed out a missing piece from a model based upon a firearm that anyone can view from google images.

Stop covering up your mediocrity by blaming others for your own lack of care to even look up something you are rendering.

You didn't even make the model, why are you upset? Grow up already.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 12:12:25 PM by Ronin »

You know what? Forget the arguing or trying to make sense of this situation.

You loving should be god damn glad that I took the time out my loving busy schedule of yelling at more important little stuffs to loving educate you a little. God damn ungrateful loving kid.

P.S. You still haven't gotten that richard outta yo' ass boy. That might explain your attitude.

How far I am on the tank:

The turret is just for show at the moment, I'll separate it from the model for mounting later.

Very cool.

goddamnit capped internet, I've been working on a mine cart and have exported it (Although there still problems) and imageshack and photobucket refuse to work on 5 kb/s download speeds, god knows what the upload would be like.

How far I am on the tank:
-snip-
The turret is just for show at the moment, I'll separate it from the model for mounting later.
Stolen model. It has been stolen before.

Funny!

New update.

Ohmy, image shack hates me.

There we go.
Runescape?

You know what? Forget the arguing or trying to make sense of this situation.

You loving should be god damn glad that I took the time out my loving busy schedule of yelling at more important little stuffs to loving educate you a little. God damn ungrateful loving kid.

P.S. You still haven't gotten that richard outta yo' ass boy. That might explain your attitude.

Lol.

it's not FLYING, it's GLIDING.

there's a difference.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 11:13:03 PM by Bushido »

Nice work, Bushido :o

Is it an item or a vehicle? Looks like it'd be an item.

it's not FLYING, it's GLIDING.

there's a difference.

That's awesome, just, needs less of just changing the stunt plane model :c

what

it's an entirely new ball game

you need to actually gather momentum before you throw yourself off a cliff or something

there's no 'throttle', just gliding effortlessly through the air