Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854295 times)

Proof?
That is StratoFortresses model, I think. Know you didn't make it though.

Thompson i made quickly, turned out nice.

Very cool.

goddamnit capped internet, I've been working on a mine cart and have exported it (Although there still problems) and imageshack and photobucket refuse to work on 5 kb/s download speeds, god knows what the upload would be like.

your internet is 5kb/s?

your internet is 5kb/s?
only when capped
- as in, thats the normal download speed. It's actually going at Dialup speed.
@Racer: Nice.

I download at 1.1MB/s ;3 Some company's in Aus absolutely rip Aussies off, my friends mum was going to change company's but got "whoo'd" by this SPECIAL OFFER!, if my friend goes over his limits now he has to pay like $1 PER 1MB (I think its more money per Meg).

I download at 1.1MB/s ;3 Some company's in Aus absolutely rip Aussies off, my friends mum was going to change company's but got "whoo'd" by this SPECIAL OFFER!, if my friend goes over his limits now he has to pay like $1 PER 1MB (I think its more money per Meg).

The aussies might as well cut their communications with the world and go surfing for the rest of their days at this point, before their internet access becomes "Online Programming", i.e. propagandized television that you have to download with stuffty ISPs that can't afford the fancy fiber optic cables because they're cheap forgets.

Nah man they should go surfing, or maybe profit out of books before the government puts a ban on those too for portraying too much written violence or some stuff.

The government is going to put in fiber optic cables sometime in the future, and the main companies had to like bid for the deal or whatever, Telstra was just like 'give it to me because I'm better'. So they didn't gewt it, so they decided they are going to DO THEIR OWN ONE, COMPETING WITH THE GOVERNMENT. Which means generally lower quality for everyone, especially everyone in large cities who has to deal with Telstra.
(yay for living somewhat regonial)

there is a bill in developement that would make very cheap high speed fiberoptic throughout the countary.

I hope it passes.

there is a bill in developement that would make very cheap high speed fiberoptic throughout the countary.

I hope it passes.

In Australia or elsewhere?

If Australia I can expect some friction because the place is just like that these days.

In Australia or elsewhere?

If Australia I can expect some friction because the place is just like that these days.

In the good old US OF A

Looks nice heed.  Here's a room I've been working on.  It's not done though...  It's my first complex scene, so it may have some screw up's here and there, like that weird yellow reflection that I am confused by...  And the ace of hearts not appearing on the card on the table.

Looks nice heed.  Here's a room I've been working on.  It's not done though...  It's my first complex scene, so it may have some screw up's here and there, like that weird yellow reflection that I am confused by...  And the ace of hearts not appearing on the card on the table.
-snip-
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU---------

Make sure texface is on for the cards, and i think the reflection is the curtain, turn the windows reflection down.