Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3837569 times)

Finished rigging bob

Just because his arms are seperated doesnt mean his lower body and head need to be. :(

Just because his arms are seperated doesnt mean his lower body and head need to be. :(
Its for flexibility, so I can animate freely, and easily, last time I checked, blockland players couldn't bend :P

I'm glad someone's doing something for those darned two-handed weapons that look really stupid with flying hands.

Also, that model looks naic

I need a milkshape/ wings tutorial :c
k ill finally do one now then.

New Models! Sorry for the crappy quality, is there any way to get better pics in Wings?

New Models! Sorry for the crappy quality, is there any way to get better pics in Wings?
Try using printscreen instead of taking a screenshot with wings.

Try using printscreen instead of taking a screenshot with wings.
And then scan it?

Also, any comments?

And then scan it?

Also, any comments?
hit printscreen
paste it in mspaint
save as a .png
upload

I got Photoshop CS5.5 BISH

Its for flexibility, so I can animate freely, and easily, last time I checked, blockland players couldn't bend :P
It would look a lot better if it wasn't just a bunch of floating body parts.  If you're trying to duplicate the minifig with arms then stick with the style.

THANKS BRO FINALLY
Just adding music - made a tf2 flaregun.

Edit with pic.

The video is sped up x7 to prevent it from being an hour long) but it shows basically what to do. (It's just uploading atm).
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:27:01 PM by Rusty »

Just adding music - made a tf2 flaregun.

Edit with pic.

The video is sped up x7 to prevent it from being an hour long) but it shows basically what to do. (It's just uploading atm).
I can't wait to watch the video.
That model is great.

You could probably make a detonator starting with that model :o

Nice work!

I can't wait to watch the video.
That model is great.
8 mins of Rust time.
Ninja edit.
32 mins of upload time. D:
Edit.
I'll make a detonator in the meantime.
Edit.
I put some funky music on the video btw.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:44:54 PM by Rusty »