The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3849772 times)

I feel like there needs to be an established size to importance ratio for making blocko models.

Like, something shouldn't be modeled if it isn't important, but it should also be significantly bigger.

Seems unneeded.
the little details are nice
and it's pretty distinctive too because you actually need the stock to put the gun in 3 round burst

I feel like there needs to be an established size to importance ratio for making blocko models.

Like, something shouldn't be modeled if it isn't important, but it should also be significantly bigger.
i kind of get what you mean but i lack finesse in milkshape so i can't really go any further than trying to make things as nice as i can without killing myself

tried to remake it

ehhh

Johnny i can help if you promise to use wings3d c:

Johnny i can help if you promise to use wings3d c:
i kind of want to try that out but now that i've found the selection editor tool in ms3d i can detail a lot better now
also douchebag treti who's posted here a few times critcized me for not modeling on a large scale with snap to grid so now that i did that for one model it came out pretty nice and i might get around to posting a pic soon

modeling on a large scale with snap to grid
is that even necessary

is that even necessary
yeah to keep my model as symmetrical and even as possible which is a problem i always had

A little something in the works...

(click picture for 3d view)

douchebag treti
kek

That truck looks really neat! You might want to consider removing some unseen faces, though.

The grill should be redesigned in my opinion.
Outside of that, awesome!

I saw Master Blaster's topic in Suggestions & Requests and I thought I give it a shot:

Popular (View in 3D)

I can't tell if I like the smooth shading or not.
Can we see what it looks like with flat shading. (on that part above teh wheels)

I saw Master Blaster's topic in Suggestions & Requests and I thought I give it a shot:

Popular (View in 3D)

He has Returned! Cool car though, makes me think of the Oldtimer, a little bit.

A little something in the works...

(click picture for 3d view)
kek
great! only thing that looks a bit off