Author Topic: LolMaster (ID: 8300): Threat from ban from Blockland  (Read 3176 times)

Oh gosh. Chris360360(ID: 8910), and now LolMaster threating to ban me from Blockland?

I think hes in denial about him being just a member....
Or loves badspot to much and thinks he loves him back enough for him to be a moderater.

It's just another fool who thinks Badspot caters to the need of every member.

Little does he know Badspot is evil and awesome.

UR A WINNY BABY
-cry-

Little does he know Badspot is evil and awesome.

Bodspot is very evil and awesome, thats why he rules =D (most people who are creators of games suck boners)

I was copying him ;)
Don't take offence.
Go to hell
Bodspot is very evil and awesome, thats why he rules =D (most people who are creators of games suck boners)
Quoted for lyes!

When he says "do or perma ban off Blockland"
Say: "Do it. If I'm not banned in the next 30 seconds, I'll ignore you then never think about you again."

Type them into the chat as you count them. Don't stop to reply to anything he says unless he tells you he lied. If he confesses, taunt him then ignore him. If you hit 0, stay true to your word.

When you are permabanned from BL, do you go back to the Demo or your online privelege is gone and you can only play singleplayer?

When you are permabanned from BL, do you go back to the Demo or your online privelege is gone and you can only play singleplayer?

Your key is disabled.

Back to Demo. That's what happens.

Imagine your save of your key(referring to key.dat?) is gone and it asks you to enter your key.

Im his friend  in blockland but hes being such a bitch right now