Author Topic: Blockland Shirts  (Read 1864 times)

People do not automatically act a certain way when they reach 18.
People have their own personallities.

People do not automatically act a certain way when they reach 18.
People have their own personallities.
Believe what you want. I highly doubt he's 18.

There are about 12000 blockland users, half of them are morons, thus leaving 6000.
Now calculate how many of those 6000 people live in your area; that is the exact amount of people that will understand your vanity plate.

The rest of the people will just think your bald

Lol

Haha im sure badspot would use a t-stuff site and sell shirts if people like you would buy them. $$$$$$$$

Haha im sure badspot would use a t-stuff site and sell shirts if people like you would buy them. $$$$$$$$

Hey guys, I just got back with my commemorative Blockland Bobble Head pack, anybody want one?

Believe what you want. I highly doubt he's 18.
Ok, maybe he isn't; but why should we believe you?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 05:20:15 PM by dUMBELLS »

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.
But why should we even give a stuff?
Do you want to make sure he is legal when you forget him in bed?

You're not eighteen friend. Stop trying to fool yourself and others. I could take a look at your spelling and grammar and infer that you're eight-years-old. Get out.
well the fact is i am eighteen and the fact is i type fast so stop hating me  ive noticed you hate me alot why is that i got perma banned from your server when i first joined it reason nou

well the fact is i am eighteen and the fact is i type fast so stop hating me  ive noticed you hate me alot why is that i got perma banned from your server when i first joined it reason nou

stay in school

i forgot who it was that was making crappy tshirts. but i got a blockland, gay pirate tshirt lol
i wear it at least once a week, usually to sleep in

Lol. This is bullstuff...

so do you!
stop trying to fit in, jirue pwns blockheads :D