Author Topic: New playable race: Orc?  (Read 2443 times)

I don't know about anybody else, but I think it's a great idea.
I was chatting with a freind on msn, who said he had played AoT. He said (besides suggesting males, but I figure there's already been a lot of topics about that) how he thought the game would improve to see non-human/elf characters being played besides as a enemy/npc.

I was thinking about this for a while, and figured I liked the idea.
Playing as an Orc.

Maybe you could test it out by using the default Orc model used for the enemy version, then if people take to the idea, a new (better) model could be introduced.

What do other people think?

Eh, It probably won't happen.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 04:55:08 PM by Head Crab Ned »

Nothing ever happens anymore.......

Badspot

• Administrator
I am but a man.

Badspot......alive........*stunned*

BTW: Badspot, do you happen to speak japanese?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 01:38:24 AM by Liquid Snake »

in order to understand a moddeler, you must try to be one. It takes lots of time and effort and I doubt Badspot has either of them, he will try to get a few things done, when the oppertunity presents its self. And no, he does not have to do it, he might be in a bad mood and do something else, not feeling like moddleing.

It is all a complex fvarriation of the equation.

Badspot......alive........*stunned*

BTW: Badspot, do you happen to speak japanese?

Because Liquid Snake is learning japanese off an internet website!

On an offtopic note.... 6000 fiber in the shop.  :D :D :D :D :D

I'm ghetto rich biatch!!!

ummm.... Minded, you might not want to post on the forums while your drunk

wooty woooooot!

i know its bad to double post minded but you just triple posted O.O is that like a recourd :D and yes minded that is quite cool but so is the magic "EDIT" button. but besides that orc wont happen cause its stupid humans fight orcs that appeare so why would there be orc chars. you should of solved that idea before you posted it :( instead of having us tell you it suks. i got an idea there should be a idea program and you submit your idea and it will say it suks for you :D so we dont have to type this stuff saying no noob badspot wont do it cause its a suky idea :)

minded you get drunk and post on the forums :| not smart minded not smart at all.
but if you do get drunk tell me ill ask you to sell me your 6k of fibers for 1gp! :DDDD
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 09:42:42 AM by Flea »

i know its bad to double post minded but you just triple posted O.O is that like a recourd :D

yes that like a recourd :D

HEHEHE well good now gimme 6k fibers for 1gp :O

God. I suggested this a long time ago. It's not gonna happen anytime soon. People like you are the reason I dont play AOT anymore.