Author Topic: Gizmo's cruise ship movie!!!(with spations help)  (Read 4140 times)

I'm making a cruise ship move (i wrote and I am directing it, so it won't suck)
spation (if he accepts) will perform camera functions and record everything and put it into one video. (i'm also asking him to aquire his buddies from his previous movies to help as a cast)
the following is a link to his movie topic where i proposed my script for the movie. if you want to join the cast and crew please post.
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=5345.90

i wrote and I am directing it, so it won't suck

No, no, that means it will suck.

Butt-er face:
1. you shouldn't be talking trash to anyone, your avatar is a fat piece of moldy butter,
2. i have never realesed a movie here yet (so how the hell would you know the quality) but have experimented making some before (some kickass ones according to the number of downloads and views)
3.Read the script on spations movie topic. it's not entirely complete but i think i did well.

to the rest of you:
this isn't an off topic post (allthough i realize posts go of topic sometimes) plz only post if you are interested in this movie.

Because you suck, a lot

EDIT:
Butt-er face:
1. you shouldn't be talking trash to anyone, your avatar is a fat piece of moldy butter,

HE SHOULD BE INSULTED!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 10:16:30 AM by Silas »

Butt-er face:
2. i have never realesed a movie here yet (so how the hell would you know the quality) but have experimented making some before (some kickass ones according to the number of downloads and views)
3.Read the script on spations movie topic. it's not entirely complete but i think i did well.

to the rest of you:
this isn't an off topic post (allthough i realize posts go of topic sometimes) plz only post if you are interested in this movie.

1.  ... Avatars say nothing about anyone. Would you feel offended if I called your avatar a flaming gay?
2. Downloads and views say nothing about movies. The comments do.
3. It was rushed and very jumpy. You copied 007. What are you, 9?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 02:52:29 PM by Pimpin »

Butt-er face:

to the rest of you:

Well that's not technically a question without a question mark, now is it?

Butt-er face:

to the rest of you:

1. ... Avatars say nothing about anyone. Would you feel offended if I called your avatar a flaming gay?
2. Downloads and views say nothing about movies. The comments do.
3. It was rushed and very jumpy. You copied 007. What are you, 9?
1. nice burn on my avatar (rofl)
2. googe video doesn't have comments (as far as i know) i of course realize there was no way for you to know i used google video.
3. i copied nothing.(except a few character names from lego island, big whoop, i made the rest up.) i am 13 (14 in a few months).
again, plz only post if you are interested in this movie. i am not telling you, i'm just asking.
o, and i have yet to decide what mod i'm using to make this.

I'm making a cruise ship move (i wrote and I am directing it, so it won't suck)
spation (if he accepts) will perform camera functions and record everything and put it into one video. (i'm also asking him to aquire his buddies from his previous movies to help as a cast)
the following is a link to his movie topic where i proposed my script for the movie. if you want to join the cast and crew please post.
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=5345.90
Ok i was in Keswick (75 Miles away) when this was posted but i would love to help as i like your script.