Author Topic: {HFA} - Hellfire Angels - New Clan!  (Read 4801 times)

{HFA} Hellfire Angels - A Fortress Clan

Hi. I am creating a new clan, called the Hellfire Angels {HFA}. This clan will be orientated around DM, fort building, and cool mover stuff, but we will accept anyone else.

I am currently looking for a way to set up a dedicated server, which will be for Fort Wars, and freebuilds.

Anyone who joins will most likely share a few secrets, as I will release a persistance, which describes excellent methods to create forts and defences, and release a few scripts, like zoom, and invisibility. I am also gladly accepting other scripts/builds/spam which will benefit the entire clan.

Ok, before you flame me for starting a new clan, lets remember a famous post Facechild made:
XD
TOO MANY CLANS!
I have never heard of you untill this thread.

please people, make yourself known and respected before making a clan.

Reserved for future useage.

Reserved for future useage.

Hi. I am creating a new clan, called the Hellfire Angels {HFA}. This clan will be orientated around DM, fort building, and cool mover stuff, but we will accept anyone else.

I am currently looking for a way to set up a dedicated server, which will be for Fort Wars, and freebuilds.

Anyone who joins will most likely share a few secrets, as I will release a persistance, which describes excellent methods to create forts and defences, and release a few scripts, like zoom, and invisibility. I am also gladly accepting other scripts/builds/spam which will benefit the entire clan.

Ok, before you flame me for starting a new clan, lets remember a famous post Facechild made:
XD
TOO MANY CLANS!

:o

Facechild has become a legend XD ALL BOW TO THE LEGENDARY FACECHILD!

* The Unknown bows several times

Okay, well, yeah. Sounds decent.

Nobody knew who Facechild and Diggy were before they started USSR.

Did I just blow your mind?

why do I suddely feel like quitting blockland?

I think one thing that got me respected fast was suddenly showing up with a good build, the S.S. USSR was my first posted build, and it wasn't half bad. with a succesfull build with much positive feedback, I decided to make a clan thread. of course, Venom was there to attempt a flame, but my moderate grammer and sensability saved the clan. We then proceeded to post more and more quality builds, and soon people were dieing to get in. unfortunatly we couldn't let everyone in, which created the many ANTI USSR people and even a couple PUA clans! but the forums stayed on our side and we prevailed. :0
and that is how you make a good clan.... i think. ;)

"The day I join a clan, will be the day I eat a raw lobster" ~ show me that when you see me join a clan.

XD
TOO MANY CLANS!

Spam benefits?

"The day I join a clan, will be the day I eat a raw lobster" ~ show me that when you see me join a clan.
Rofl I remember you used to be in USSR.

Aye. So do I.

EAT A RAW LOBSTER!