Author Topic: >:(  (Read 5103 times)


Wow 9 hours. I waited 13 hours for a trojan to install on my computer thinking that it was CS:S for free >:(

Wow 9 hours. I waited 13 hours for a trojan to install on my computer thinking that it was CS:S for free >:(

Wow.





Just, wow.

Wow 9 hours. I waited 13 hours for a trojan to install on my computer thinking that it was CS:S for free >:(
Bohahahahaha. I bet you could get banned from the forums for saying that too. :3

Ontopic: Computer be sloooow. This file must be huge, it took my mediocre computer three hours to install TF2.

Wow 9 hours. I waited 13 hours for a trojan to install on my computer thinking that it was CS:S for free >:(

a steam game? you're a moron.

its patching 4 years worth of updates on an already 8.5gig game. and downloading from a server that tons of other people are updating off of.
its not ideal

Wow 9 hours. I waited 13 hours for a trojan to install on my computer thinking that it was CS:S for free >:(

Now kids, this is why you get a good antivirus, AND buy your games!

Wow 9 hours. I waited 13 hours for a trojan to install on my computer thinking that it was CS:S for free >:(
Wow.





Just, wow.


i never heard of this game before

and btw, i feels sorry for u tails.

im playing right now :D
www.bisjac.net if the link was updated

I see you dead or knocked out or something.


Looooooooooooooool

I just saw "Lerato" die in one hit.

77 of us got whipped hard