Author Topic: SOMEONE CRASHED MY SERVER!!!  (Read 4394 times)

I started an rtb server, in regular mode (i left my avatar many miles away from spawn dead and facing the ground) with like 8 or 10 vehicles spawned accross death valley. i come back from CHURCH only to find a windows error saying blockland had to close. My hypothesis is that someone was able to successfully upload a script (perhaps client side) that used an item i didn't have. I don't know what happend, but i've got to find out so it doesn't occur again.

Does anyone have an explanation?

TGISA(Thank god I'm sort of athiest)

TGICA (Thank God Im a Complete Atheist)

TGIDA (Thank God I Dunno Atheists) XD hehe

OMGWTF (climaxe Meanwhile Grunting With The Folks)

CICB (Creationism IS Complete Bull)
Torque may have error'd too you know, vehicles seem to do that.

OH NO!!

"It's only gizmo."

no, it's not tourque
now half my vehicle scripts dont work (all the flying vehicles that used to stay in one place fall), and i can't spawn vehicles the way i used to, i have to position myself in wired ways just to spawn them without them falling through the terrain or baseplate.
i don't know what's up but someone wrecked my scripts and i want to know how.

NO! I WANT TO KNOW WHO HACKED MY SERVER AND HOW! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT SCRIPTS THEY EFFECTED AND WHY!
sry for yelling in caps, but i find it even more revoltingly rude to damage someone elses blockland.

ps: i know it was hacked, because before i started my server this morning everything worked fine, now its all glitched.

Maybe it is IN FACT torque errors, I know i've had to re-install BL/RTB a number of times because it is really easy to accidentally corrupt.

Restart server? Was it a dedicated? And you smelly little jelly fish, you want to know how to do it, so you can do it your self! Cheap bastard!

lol.

Just let it go Gizmo.

well now i'm forgeted. I have SOOOOOO many mods and maps installed. i'm NOT reinstalling everything without more info on wth was done to my server, self corruption or otherwise.