Poll

Should i make another map?

YES! Start right now!
Do more edits.
No

Author Topic: Hell Underworld - By Jaden (new poll)  (Read 33532 times)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the Celestial Dreams skybox?

Really? i found it lying around in my blockland folder, i'll put up the credit.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Gr..

Just to clarify to those that are asking, the skybox is indeed from Celestial Dreams, a map I made back in the old RTB days before retail. Jaden, I'd suggest editing the skybox .dml file to change the galaxy side to regualar stars since the fog looks a little funky underneath it in your screenshot. You also might want to change the hues of the cloud file with an image editor, which could make it more menacing or unique.

Maybe someone should make a Celestial Dreams slate edit too?

O.o

uhm... So you want me to change the sky, or put it up as credit?

--- I got a glitch and triple posted -.-

Epic. I hope I don't have terrain issues with this one, seeing as I have with every map that has the lava texture...

this is creepy, but awesome. i didnt even move in it it was so creepy. u need pics so i can see wat im up against.

OMG! OH NO!

NOOB ALLERT, HELL RPG IS NEAR!!

BTW  map and sky box are awesome, except a bit for water

This map is awesome, I love the volcanoes.

Thanks guys.

this is creepy, but awesome. i didnt even move in it it was so creepy. u need pics so i can see wat im up against.

lulwut? There ARE pics

OMG! OH NO!

NOOB ALLERT, HELL RPG IS NEAR!!

BTW  map and sky box are awesome, except a bit for water

What do you mean a bit for water?

Epic. I hope I don't have terrain issues with this one, seeing as I have with every map that has the lava texture...

I fixed it so you wouldn't get those texture issues. The lava comes strait from the file itself :D (you probably have no idea what i'm talking about but oh well :D )
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 11:51:55 AM by Jaden »

Love the sky, hate the ground.

Reminds me of the default apple desktop background.
Oh, and what Reformist said, the ground kinda sucks.

it's a .Gif file (.Gifs are animated)

it's a .Gif file (.Gifs are animated)
You uh...can't make skyboxes from animated gifs...he just animated the sun object.

I like it.  Thanks for making it.

Although It would be nicer if it was a little less dark.  What I had in mind was for it to be a bit brighter

Other than that I like it... :cookie:

:]