Poll

What features would you like to have in Copybots V3?

Names for copies and (UNKNOWN)
Multiple copies and (UNKNOWN)

Author Topic: Copy Mod v2 [Bot Mod] [V3 Expected Soon]  (Read 60990 times)

Im not sure if anyone else caught this but if you time the jump command right then your copy will ride a vehicle with you pretty fun, Hes riding ma flying broom with me lol. Nice Add on, I like it alot the first one I dled wasnt all to good then I found this one thanks.

Im not sure if anyone else caught this but if you time the jump command right then your copy will ride a vehicle with you pretty fun, Hes riding ma flying broom with me lol. Nice Add on, I like it alot the first one I dled wasnt all to good then I found this one thanks.

Yes, not too many people take the time to exploit the commands to their full potential. Not too many people download v2 either, because no one bumps the thread.

nice mod, but i'm still Loling at the "loveier than you" pic...  :cookieMonster:

~Your copy will no longer have a name above its head, this can't be fixed.

That acutally is possibly fixable, by spawning a vehicle somewhere, resizing it to as small as possible, and naming it and mounting it to the bot.

That acutally is possibly fixable, by spawning a vehicle somewhere, resizing it to as small as possible, and naming it and mounting it to the bot.

Which is why what you quoted is supposed to have a "*" at the end, and below that is says something along the lines of:

"Maaaaaybe."

Like I said, Copybots V3, (Yes the new name.) will have copies with names.

Maybe you just don't get it but if he makes it so you can make more than one copy, copy spam would follow.
true i guess... how about a limit of 3-5?

It would be nice to have a thing like /clearmybots so you can clear only your bots or a all bot cammond for copys. still good tho.  :cookieMonster:

For the issue of more than one copy, like I've already said, I will add an RTB setting for it.

For the issue of more than one copy, like I've already said, I will add an RTB setting for it.

O.O
 :cookieMonster:

He he... Or, to add suspense, I will add only two or three new features and leave the rest for Copybots V4. Time for a new poll.

He he... Or, to add suspense, I will add only two or three new features and leave the rest for Copybots V4. Time for a new poll.
I see you're pulling an Ephi.

So, Gamefandan, is V3 scheduled to be out in a reasonable amount of time?

So, Gamefandan, is V3 scheduled to be out in a reasonable amount of time?

Depends on what you mean by reasonable.