Author Topic: Reasoning with a child.  (Read 3908 times)

Well, I have often found my self asking this question "Is it possible to reason with a child"? Today I decided to post because of this kid trying to insult me for no reason.

Code: [Select]
Chat log:

Him: kunit your a dumb stuff
Me: Hm?
Him: noob
Me: What?
Him: well i know you are but what am I
Him: noob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Some wild amount of !'s.*
Me: You would be an idiot.
Him: big stinke doo doo face
Game: Kunit has been banned permanently.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 12:06:47 PM by Kunit »

Code: [Select]
I lol'd.

That is what made me go "WTF?".

That's not reasoning. You lowered yourself to his level.

Yes, but that wasn't really my point.

My wtf point is:

You're right. He's a no-good asswipe who will never hit puberty. We should assume he'll be a child forever.

Edit: Zone, what the hell is in your avatar?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 12:10:58 PM by Bones4 »

You edited the chat log...

You edited the chat log...

Haha it's funny when people edit the log to make it look like they're all mature and high up on the scale, and make the other person look like a loving noob.

It doesn't matter of he edited it or not. I'm getting more and more aggravated at people making fun of children. We were all children at one point, as some of you still are.

It doesn't matter of he edited it or not. I'm getting more and more aggravated at people making fun of children. We were all children at one point, as some of you still are.

It's because everyone here is unoriginal and can't think of a better excuse for being upset at someone other then to label that person by their age. It's synonymous to racism and other generalization except 95% of the populace here would fit in that category anyways so odds are if you shout out "Kids are stupid" you'll be simultaneously saying you're stupid as well.

It's also one of the internet's most popular weak burns that everyone uses like a comma along with "kill yourself the way I just described" and other weak FINISH HIM insults.

this is the type of stuff that gets people thinking kids are all like this dammit!

It's because everyone here is unoriginal and can't think of a better excuse for being upset at someone other then to label that person by their age. It's synonymous to racism and other generalization except 95% of the populace here would fit in that category anyways so odds are if you shout out "Kids are stupid" you'll be simultaneously saying you're stupid as well.

It's also one of the internet's most popular weak burns that everyone uses like a comma along with "kill yourself the way I just described" and other weak FINISH HIM insults.
You're a child (most popular apperently), go ride on a bike and accidently hit a small rock cauing some strange momentum of physics that send you hurling into a transport truck going twice the speed limit (kill yourself the way I just described). loving NOOB! (Finish him)

But yes. You are right. However, when I tend to say "You're childish." I don't mean they are of a certain age. I mean they act like what is suspected of the average 8 year old of todays society, regardless of how old they really are. I personally don't like to label people by anything at all, and I think I may have been recently due to some complications of some issues (Issues not relevant to the topic).
I've met a good share of intelligent children, stupid children, and same for adults and such. Which is why I think I should stop saying such things. No one should be categorizing a people. We are all in each our own selves. (Except the few in our world who choose to be someone else. Either way that's their choice.)