Author Topic: Slate Water Pack  (Read 12412 times)

Statue of Blockety !
Ontopic: I love them.

hey one of the pics looked like the island from GTA 4

Nice slate maps, but you should REALLY post some of your creations in the gallery. Any way 9/10 good maps.

Me and Bill Gates made the Liberty Island, it is still under construction so I can't release it.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 09:53:44 AM by General »

the skybox of the night one is...
waitforit..
waitforit..
lovey.

Its crashing me to even CLICK the map

Crashing, such as pressing the button to start the Map?

If there is anything you would like me to add or modify for then next version of Slate Water please post it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 03:41:48 AM by General »

Cool I use it for all my water builds!!!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:  :iceCream: :nes:

Nice job, dude. I love how you made that AWESOME carrier. If you made another (different color) and had that TDM mod, you could make a flying TDM! (TDM means Team Deathmatch)

No. I've downloaded slate edit packs before, including Ladios'. Whenever I open a server... actually, I think I've got some pictures somewhere, hold on.

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't have it... Anyway, whenever I join or start a server with a slate edits map, with the exception of slate mirror, it just shows up with the skybox and a gray box at the bottom. I've taken Badspot's advice and turned off "render bottom textures", but that just removes the gray box at the bottom. I still can't see ANY ground textures on a slate edit, it's not a problem with your map set.
Try downloading the same maps. That might fix your problem.

General this map improvment is great, but where did you get the carrier?