Author Topic: The new restrictions of Blockland - Blame the abusers.  (Read 3706 times)

I think this is what we get untill Blockland is more honest player populated.

Also inb4badspot
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 12:49:48 AM by Feep »

Badspot

• Administrator
How about you all get a clue and try actually designing something that people might actually want to see in a game.

What was the last real game you played where people had "[TEAM BLUE] [POLICE OFFICER] [LEVEL 3] XxSonicTailsxX" floating over their head?  There is no need to ever have this.

Identify teams by color.  Either color the name or color their torso and sleeves.

Identify jobs by appearance.  If they're a police officer, use the police uniform.  Criminal? Striped prison shirt.  Not enough options for you?  Use a mounted image with your own model.

The name display is for the player name.  That's it.

How about you all get a clue and try actually designing something that people might actually want to see in a game.

What was the last real game you played where people had "[TEAM BLUE] [POLICE OFFICER] [LEVEL 3] XxSonicTailsxX" floating over their head?  There is no need to ever have this.

That would make sense in some context, but the thing is Badspot does not like people loving with the shape names, both for aesthetic and security reasons.
Bam, called it.

In before no Badspot.
:(

Thats true, I hate seeing really long names crowding my screen.