Author Topic: Half Life 2: Deathmatch *Update*  (Read 13247 times)

Baump for updated stuffs.

Looks epic jirue I can't get on now but maybe tomorrow >:D

Thanks. There's just one thing you forgot to add: the extra bricks needed for the crates.

Thanks. There's just one thing you forgot to add: the extra bricks needed for the crates.
OSHAT!

I knew I was forgetting something, thanks ;D

If you don't want to wait for me to finish editing then you should know that it is my Brick pack.

If you don't want to wait for me to finish editing then you should know that it is my Brick pack.

thought so... say, can I use this for my server tomorrow? (might not get around to using it, but I'll try)

thought so... say, can I use this for my server tomorrow? (might not get around to using it, but I'll try)
I don't care ;D   I am the one who posted a save.

I don't care ;D   I am the one who posted a save.

ok, thanks

Hey army, we are really the only ones posting in here, huh? :3

Hey army, we are really the only ones posting in here, huh? :3

lol, ya I know :3

Love it <3

what are you doing here!? (joking)

Anyway, so jirue, do you want to come to my server tomorrow?

It'll be named something like: Half Life 2 DM

edit: oh ya, and I'll try to host at 3 - 4:00  (Pacific time)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 12:28:47 AM by ArmyUnit »

why did you pit the weapons in a small box ?

why did you pit the weapons in a small box ?
I believe its because your meant to break it open with the crowbar.

I believe its because your meant to break it open with the crowbar.
Actually, it's so when you click on them you get the weapon rather than run over it.  The boxes are invisible.  This is why I have add Item events in my list of things you need to use DM.

bump for new section for you to read about this build, it's just things you should know about it before you start.

Also, I've added a new download link to the required add ons that i've forgotten.  I'm sure most of you have it, but It still needs to be there.

(it's the zombie mod, I really havn't seen many servers at all that don't have it unless they are going all default)