Author Topic: Half Life 2: Deathmatch *Update*  (Read 13248 times)

Strato's light pack has it
Yes I know, I forgot to include it

BUMP!!   If this isn't the final adding of add ons then ima shoot myself!!!

I have inspected the build and am SURE that you don't need ANYTHIGN ELSE! (I hope)   I am going to inlcude my paint pack even though it's the default with an extra row (I'm pretty sure I didn't use extra row, but even so, ima package it for RTB.)

I will do this now, please tell me if something is missing.

Oh hay What's the music in the youtube video may i ask?
i know i asked on youtube but it hates me right now.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 10:06:34 PM by Flying Ace »

Oh hay What's the music in the youtube video may i ask?
Sector Sweep from HL2:EP2.

I will do this now, please tell me if something is missing.
Isn't Bushido's fan used in the build?

Edit: Aw forget I forgot I already posted here.

Some one slow that fan down. :P

Isn't Bushido's fan used in the build?

Edit: Aw forget I forgot I already posted here.
Yah I realized that when I tested this build on someone else's computer.  I felt pretty handicapped since I have stared at those fans and jumped into them before.

If we could make zombies with head crabs on them that would fit in nicely with this :D

Awesome it was fun but it was cheap when you guys teamed up on us i almost had the RL but you shot me with one

Awesome it was fun but it was cheap when you guys teamed up on us i almost had the RL but you shot me with one
No it isn't cheap because it was two people against the whole server which was full/almost full.  You guys had just as easily have gotten a rocket launcher. 

Use a shotgun to kill us, it's the same thing as rocket launcher if you think about it.

1. Both are one hit kills unless not a direct hit
2. They have some force
3. Shotguns are everywhere in the DM and very easy to get, all you need to do is click :D
 The only difference between the two is the model and the fact that Rocket Launcher also has that fall damage factor if you get shot into a wall.

Get some skill and it would be more "fair"

Theres Half Life Lego?
No where did you get this idea?  Nobody has stated that there was...