Author Topic: TDM mod?  (Read 1766 times)

Rykuta's TDM mod stopped working, when i checked it nothing was wrong, but for some reason the spawns and GUI arent working, why and how 2 fix???

(The add on appeared in the add on foulder and on the checklist when starting a server)

Dude WTF, the mod failed when you posted, now your asking how to fix it? seriously... and you expect them to help you? your sad...

Dude WTF, the mod failed when you posted, now your asking how to fix it? seriously... and you expect them to help you? your sad...

but i agree the TDM mods (Ibans too) are definately haveing problems, not sure why either, ill try asking skoposh

Your the same person fool. Way to be the greatest friend ever.

you wish... dont care though

yep :D

but i agree the TDM mods (Ibans too) are definately haveing problems, not sure why either, ill try asking skoposh

Then you failed at trying to be fake and replied to your post with the same account. GEWD JOEB

Then you failed at trying to be fake and replied to your post with the same account. GEWD JOEB

???

go @#$% yourself 2yu, stop pretending to be me, i aleady hate your ass for ruining me, dont just make things worse for the both of us

as for draco dont care dont want to care what you have to say

go @#$% yourself 2yu, stop pretending to be me, i aleady hate your ass for ruining me, dont just make things worse for the both of us

What we need is an RP section of the forum so handicaps like you can argue with themselves all day.

whatever... GAWD WILL YOU starfishS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY, YOU MAKE IT FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO DO ANYTHING

It's interesting how you managed to reply less than a minute after he made his post. It's almost as if you logged out and back in in an alternate account to make people think it was leaked rather than you releasing it.

As a pleasant side effect of V11, all TDM ports are broken unless you know how to fix them.

Luckily, I know how to fix them so my server will go on, and because few other people know how, I can get a lot more testers(had a full server for 7-9 hours today)

At any rate, I don't plan to tell anyone, and anyone who I would tell has probably already figured it out/doesn't care.

Spaceguy, it was leaked, by Rykuta. I'm fairly sure 2yu is the same person as Rykuta. In any case, the port was private(I received a copy and fixed it up for my own devices) and despite being told not to release it Rykuta released it. Over and over.

Spaceguy, it was leaked, by Rykuta. I'm fairly sure 2yu is the same person as Rykuta. In any case, the port was private(I received a copy and fixed it up for my own devices) and despite being told not to release it Rykuta released it. Over and over.

i released it privately once, however noobs felt it satisfying to repost it even after it failed.
-no other comments reguarding anything else

i released it
There is your problem. Other people are unreliable. If somebody wants to use the v8 Team Deathmatch, they should port it themselves or learn to do so. If they are good at scripting it, then they can improve it and possibly use it to make a good server. If they are not, then they probably shouldn't have it.