2 (4.3%)
Ugly
5 (10.6%)
WTF?!?!
15 (31.9%)
Great
7 (14.9%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: North America Power Plug  (Read 4820 times)

aren't all power plugs the same, what to ones out of north America look like?

Well whatever, that isn't the point, the true greatness of this decal is now I have a new holder for my scissors in BL! :D

Wouldn't be dangerous.

Wouldn't be dangerous.
Not at all.  I havn't been zapped yet.  My cat though, wasn't so lucky.

It wouldn't be dangerous unless you have a complete circuit.

And the ground is not dangerous at all, no matter what you do to it.

It wouldn't be dangerous unless you have a complete circuit.

And the ground is not dangerous at all, no matter what you do to it.
What if the ground is on fire?
Or if you are falling 100 feet with nothing to stop you, then the ground is your worst enemy! :O

The ground is the center socket?

(my reply to the pool & power plug pic)

smacks plug into the pool and watches two grown men shake down to dust and burnt bone >:D

if anyone asks yes i am evil.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 06:39:36 PM by doomgiver »

(my reply to the pool & power plug pic)

smacks plug into the pool and watches two grown men shake down to dust and burnt bone >:D

if anyone asks yes i am evil.
you could have just quoted the picture rather than say "my reply to the [insert thing here]"    And your attempt to be funny has failed.

you could have just quoted the picture rather than say "my reply to the [insert thing here]"    And your attempt to be funny has failed.

Indeed

Which reminds me... aren't Euro outlets incompatible?

nah you can buy stuff to convert to European, American, Chinese, and i think Indian too...

It's called an outlet.
Plugs go into the outlet.

Twas last saturday and I was watching the Food channel. A show named "Unwrapped" came on and a fat British guy who sells Deep fried Snickers, twinkies, candy bars, fries (duh) and literally anything you can think of. They even said 'If you have a request, bring it in and I will deep-fry it" Yes....I thought that stereotype said americans are fat, and yet a british is the one Deep-frying everything.

Also, I'm not fat, I'm American :D
That guy isn't british! You are watching the wrong show, my friend. Unwrapped is like how certain foods/desserts are made. If you have tivo, I know what's wrong. They don't change the thing on the guide until like 5 mins into the show. I love Unwrapped.

I think the outlet faceplate should be white/light-grey, so that it doesn't show the brick color behind it. I just think it would look more authentic that way. It's totally just a personal preference though. Maybe you could include both... up to you. :)

It's called an outlet.
Plugs go into the outlet.

FFS finally someone knows what the forget they are talking about. >:o

I call them "Plug sockets"

Infact most people i know do.