Author Topic: hi im new but i got an idea  (Read 7542 times)

Someone needs her to take a chill pill or something.

Kitty rocks your socks.

Grim Ant rocks his own socks and thats why he sucks.

Grim Ant does not suck. You suck Funky's richard.

He has one? :D

BTW: I agree Grim Ant does not suck......and Kitty isn't a slut........and i'm not gay.

What makes me a slut?
I'm still a virgin.

Contradiction, anyone?

okay minded

kitty IT WAS JUST AN IDEA

I believe she was expressing the point that ideas need to be thought through.

Wrongly isn't a word. Incorrectly is the correct one.

Adverb: wrongly:
In an incorrect manner

rudyman

This is not grammar class! (although the author of this post really needs one...)
Eh... back to the topic, please?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 09:23:25 AM by rudyman »

okay, how the fuck do we think fantasy always equals medieval? Last time i checked fantasy was a fucking genre and medieval was an age of european history!

I know why people always relate Medieval to Fantasy although they seem so distant.

The majority of people who chain these together are 12 year olds who have never taken history class, don't have an education or plain out don't listen in class.

Because Fantasy and Medieval have some similarities, the children automatically tie them together.
For example:

People believed there was magic - highly religious - believed in magic to burn away problems - leeching out blood. (this just means strong belief in the supernatural)

The medieval age also contained many "Castles", "Swords", "shields", "Bows and Arrows *even though they were back all the way before Medieval ages", "Catapults" etc.

Nothing in the medieval ages really related to modern technology, or did it have any connection to guns / gun powder (which was the starting of the renaissance period *or so I think x) )

With all of these similarities:

Somewhat Magical, Mysterious, Wartorn, Castles, Swords, Knights etc. What stupid 12 year old wouldn't match these together?

*This also reminds me: Is this game really set in the medieval times and why is it so popular to flame people when they stray off of medieval accuracy?

It's not like there were orcs in the medieval ages were there?

And there was never a 200 dollar bill hidden in a tunnel under a forest with a picture of George W. Bush's face on it, either. I have no idea if that one still exists.

Nope... the bill is gone for now. All cash prizes were removed