Author Topic: i was wondering if theirs going to be a stungun  (Read 7831 times)

i was wondering becasue it would be a big help with teh crimbrown towns becasue the hooks help them to much

[sarcasm]well, of COURSE! There'll be big ginormous T-Rexes too, and ferocious tigers by the time we have a stun gun. I even bet there'll be a Colt Magnum that will one-hit everyone![/sarcasm]

and i bet it will eat you

its possible  it could be in the shape of a bow

Bows are |} shaped and aren't in the game. I think you were refering to the Crossbow -|}.

Or maybe there could be an option to throw your baton at a criminal, then only you can pick it up, and if you leave it for 2 minutes it comes back to your inventory

that would be cool it be like a throwing knife

Tiger.. He was being sarcastic.

A crossbow with stun bolts for police might be best for what you're talking about.

But a crossbow doesn't really go with the whole 'Police' thing.
Or maybe it does?

mabey a /cast stunball or something like that

Tiger.. He was being sarcastic.

lol, actually I wasnt, but if the idea sounded stupid just pretend I said nothing! ;)

uh... you know kitty? you might be onto somthing...
a stunblot for the crossbow... kinda like a taser gun i think but that does sound pretty good

Then it would be way to easy for the cops......the criminals would need somthing to counteract it.

Lets add shotguns, electric batons, cars, planes, dehumidifiers, allen wrenches, hand grenades, carrot peelers, boilers, razor blades, electric scooters, refrigerators, carbonated beverages, lotto tickets, GPS and radar, space travel, tanks, pearl diving, assembly lines, cookies, pick axes, video cameras, fishing nets, fire extinguishers, spray paint cans, used towel dispensers, chlorinated swimming pools, kevlar, microscopes, cell phones, radio players, paint brushes, birthday cakes,  flower vases, atomic weapons, mechs, television, aliens, satelites, avils, dune buggies, and jet packs while we are at it.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 02:28:52 PM by Wedge »

you forgot aliens