UNDEFINEDMINDEDS BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA! TODAY!!!!

Author Topic: UNDEFINEDMINDEDS BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA! TODAY!!!!  (Read 1715 times)

UndefinedMinded, one of the coolest, most active, most loved and generous players is celebrating his birthday today!

In 9 hours 40 minutes from now, when this post was made (post made at 11:20 am, so thats 9pm GMT start time) the festivities will begin!

All kinds of events are scheduled, all with some meaty prizes.

Event Ideas:
♣ AOT quizzes
♣ Hide and seek in Port town
♣ Best cop competition (arrest the target, who will be called "arrest me to win a prize")
♣ Dropping money and dyes from roof of warehouse
♣ Perhaps a treasure hunt
♣ a Horserace if over 5 people are willing to race.
♣ A big skydive, where everyone jumps off shop roof at same time.

♣ Other ideas welcome

The schedule wont be too strict, and whenever one event is finished there will be a short break and ill start shouting announcements for the next.

Prizes:
♣ Steel shield with plutonium emblem
♣ 2 plut. crossbows to give away - custom made to whatever wood the winners want.
♣ 1hour of having penguin miked as your personal assistant/slave (you will have to wait a week until after the event before I can do this - I have exams.)
♣ tonnes of dyes and about 1k gold

♣ DONATIONS wanted! these prizes are all I can afford, we need more!

Please post if you are willing to donate something, or just to say a nice HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Undefinedminded.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 05:22:42 AM by Miked »

Sounds awesome..i'll be more then happy to donate also.

ill be more than happy to help

I'd come on but my PC's being a bitch... I'll come on if I can though!

What time? What version?

new version and its starting in half an hour

UndefinedMinded, one of the coolest, most active, most loved and generous players is celebrating his birthday today!

In 9 hours 40 minutes from now, when this post was made (post made at 11:20 am, so thats 9pm GMT start time) the festivities will begin!

All kinds of events are scheduled, all with some meaty prizes.

Event Ideas:
♣ AOT quizzes
♣ Hide and seek in Port town
♣ Best cop competition (arrest the target, who will be called "arrest me to win a prize")
♣ Dropping money and dyes from roof of warehouse
♣ Perhaps a treasure hunt
♣ a Horserace if over 5 people are willing to race.
♣ A big skydive, where everyone jumps off shop roof at same time.

♣ Other ideas welcome

The schedule wont be too strict, and whenever one event is finished there will be a short break and ill start shouting announcements for the next.

Prizes:
♣ Steel shield with plutonium emblem
♣ 2 plut. crossbows to give away - custom made to whatever wood the winners want.
♣ 1hour of having penguin miked as your personal assistant/slave (you will have to wait a week until after the event before I can do this - I have exams.)
♣ tonnes of dyes and about 1k gold

♣ DONATIONS wanted! these prizes are all I can afford, we need more!

Please post if you are willing to donate something, or just to say a nice HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Undefinedminded.

Wow thanks for being so considerate Miked!  You speak with such kind words..  This totally caught me off gaurd and I don't even know what to say?!

This thread in itself sure beats a lousy 100 bucks and ghetto knitted socks from my parents any day and for that I thank you whole heartedly.  :D

It's kinda ironic in a sense... You were there when it all started, and I've always looked at you as one of AOT's legends.  It seemed as if it was just yesterday I'd come on here with no knowledge of anything about the game just to read your quality posts and really informative guides, as it has helped me immensely throughout my stay here. 

Although we don't converse all too much (different time zones), we've sure had some kick ass times and did things unprecedented in AOT (rocket orc spawning PT massacre).    Lol this post makes it sound like I'm leaving or something, but nahh...

I'm just sayin I’ve always had that respect for you, and in turn, here you are, showing me that love back...  And not to get way out of line emo n stuff, but yeah... I think that's kinda cool dood.  :D

I just wanted to say I appreciate your kind gestures and all these great ideas and things you planned out, but this thread caught me by short notice.  I really wish I could stay and be there with everyone.

From the guy who sleeps around PT and refuses not to go afk,
UndefinedMinded :D

I ll throw in an Insta Horse just see me later

Wow thanks for being so considerate Miked!  You speak with such kind words..  This totally caught me off gaurd and I don't even know what to say?!

This thread in itself sure beats a lousy 100 bucks and ghetto knitted socks from my parents any day and for that I thank you whole heartedly.  :D

It's kinda ironic in a sense... You were there when it all started, and I've always looked at you as one of AOT's legends.  It seemed as if it was just yesterday I'd come on here with no knowledge of anything about the game just to read your quality posts and really informative guides, as it has helped me immensely throughout my stay here. 

Although we don't converse all too much (different time zones), we've sure had some kick ass times and did things unprecedented in AOT (rocket orc spawning PT massacre).    Lol this post makes it sound like I'm leaving or something, but nahh...

I'm just sayin I’ve always had that respect for you, and in turn, here you are, showing me that love back...  And not to get way out of line emo n stuff, but yeah... I think that's kinda cool dood.  :D

I just wanted to say I appreciate your kind gestures and all these great ideas and things you planned out, but this thread caught me by short notice.  I really wish I could stay and be there with everyone.

From the guy who sleeps around PT and refuses not to go afk,
UndefinedMinded :D

That was beautiful...

To everyone else;
Not much happened at the event, as not enough people were there to do most events :(