Author Topic: Thief  (Read 13516 times)

Holy Jesus! I've been here July 2nd of 08 and only have 639 posts 2 a day,If you can get 168 posts in 6 days, in the next few weeks you'd be an obvious post whore. Damn it takes me like a month or two to get 100 posts...
A post whore is someone who jumps thread to thread and provides stupid, unsupportive commentary, like "i agree," or "good mod" - I do not do that. Most of what I have posted so far contains some thought backing it up. Disagreeing with what I say, hating me as a person for what I post, and anything else under that theme does not make me a post whore.

I love how I have not seen thief do anything wrong but these cigarettes are jumping on the band wagon to be cool.  In my opinion thief is above the newer people that we actually get here.
Not many people are jumping on the bandwagon. The people that have posted against me are mostly those of which I have had conflicts with.

You dont need to post this much Thief, most of the times you dont need to say anything.

34 Post a day is ridiculous.


Edit: What was your old account Thief?

You dont need to post this much Thief, most of the times you dont need to say anything.

34 Post a day is ridiculous.
It's not ridiculous if you have a lot to say, eh.

Considering how much Jess rages over post whores, I'm led to believe most of her time spent on this forum is delegated to looking mindlessly at other user's profiles.

I only got 888 posts from November the 25th I think.
I'm not a post whore, am I?

Considering how much Jess rages over post whores, I'm led to believe most of her time spent on this forum is delegated to looking mindlessly at other user's profiles.
Her mother was a post whore. You should watch your mouth.

The Letter

Dear Thief,
I, SanTing, am writing here an "letter" to show you that I'm sorry.
There was our little conflict that you said to me that I was a troll (I just made spelling mistake, or to be correct; I was using a word that doesn't exist), I was very angry:
  • It seems like you don't know what a troll is but yet you were using it against me
  • I'm on an position, I like to imagine of how respected and pupular I am and I don't like it if someone is trying to push me down of my throne
  • I was just angry at the moment anyways
I'm very sorry that I started a little bitch fight with you Thief.

..your SanTing.

What was your other forum account Thief

I love how I have not seen thief do anything wrong but these cigarettes are jumping on the band wagon to be cool.  In my opinion thief is above the newer people that we actually get here.
I am certainly not jumping on the bandwagon. I dislike Jess, shes a huge bitch, but for this one time shes right. After reading through several topics and seeing Thiefs name and him saying something pretty asshol-ish or stupid in my opinion, is pretty annoying especially when on multiple topics. 34 posts a day is well a lot mostly since hes been here for a week or so.

I am certainly not jumping on the bandwagon. I dislike Jess, shes a huge bitch, but for this one time shes right. After reading through several topics and seeing Thiefs name and him saying something pretty asshol-ish or stupid in my opinion, is pretty annoying especially when on multiple topics. 34 posts a day is well a lot mostly since hes been here for a week or so.

As much as I can read out of your rant you want someone to not post after some posts.
If someone has something to say/write, let him.
Speech-freedom. Opinions are welcome my dear.

I am certainly not jumping on the bandwagon. I dislike Jess, shes a huge bitch, but for this one time shes right. After reading through several topics and seeing Thiefs name and him saying something pretty asshol-ish or stupid in my opinion, is pretty annoying especially when on multiple topics. 34 posts a day is well a lot mostly since hes been here for a week or so.
Not many people are jumping on the bandwagon. The people that have posted against me are mostly those of which I have had conflicts with.


The Letter

Dear Thief,
I, SanTing, am writing here an "letter" to show you that I'm sorry.
There was our little conflict that you said to me that I was a troll (I just made spelling mistake, or to be correct; I was using a word that doesn't exist), I was very angry:
  • It seems like you don't know what a troll is but yet you were using it against me
  • I'm on an position, I like to imagine of how respected and pupular I am and I don't like it if someone is trying to push me down of my throne
  • I was just angry at the moment anyways
I'm very sorry that I started a little bitch fight with you Thief.

..your SanTing.
Even though you were a tad pompous, probably to avoid seeming downtrodden, I'll be glad to accept your apology.

What was your other forum account Thief

Once again because your obviously avoiding the question.

Once again because your obviously avoiding the question.
Because I don't want to answer.

Once again because your obviously avoiding the question.
Just send a PM to badspot about it he might tell you.

Just send a PM to badspot about it he might tell you.
Haha, did he tell you?