Author Topic: Thief  (Read 13515 times)

Haha, did he tell you?
I never asked Badspot about it I was making a suggestion for Jess.

i shall do that, watch him be like avoiding ban.

i shall do that, watch him be like avoiding ban.
On the off chance that Badspot cares enough to respond, all that will happen is the fun of the mystery will be ruined.

Come on, now. This is like a game of Guess Who? - Don't peak at my card. Haha

no one wants to play go away.


no one wants to play go away.
I don't think 'go away' is a game.


I love how I have not seen thief do anything wrong but these cigarettes are jumping on the band wagon to be cool.  In my opinion thief is above the newer people that we actually get here.

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.


You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
You, WhoDa?, Kalphiter, KooperScooper, Kunit, and Jess. I have had direct confrontation with all of these people and, unsurprisingly, they are the ones in this thread. Kunit seems more neutral, though; I don't know if he's over it or not.

Wait let me guess thief is kaphix :D?

Wait let me guess thief is kaphix :D?
No. I think someone already guessed that.

And you guys are not taking into consideration one of the most dead giveaways of who I am. You're too busy focusing on the drama I create and not what else I'm doing.


You, WhoDa?, Kalphiter, KooperScooper, Kunit, and Jess. I have had direct confrontation with all of these people and, unsurprisingly, they are the ones in this thread. Kunit seems more neutral, though; I don't know if he's over it or not.

Man, you're very confrontational.  I try to talk to zoneark, and man, you're all over me.

Not surprisingly, all of the confrontations you've had with the people above were (GASP) started by you!  Gee, maybe you can just let a couple typos slide, or maybe, if someone disagrees with you, you can just, you know, hold your peace because it doesn't really matter all that much.

I mean, with me, you just misread my post and then called me stupid over and over again, and then when that didn't work, you flamed me for stupid things like putting two spaces between my sentences.  And then you blame it all on me.

I was going to do a big post and explain this all to you, but then I realized that you wouldn't listen and would refuse to accept that maybe you've done something a little bit wrong.  At least you realize that it's you creating the drama.

I'd rather stay out of this crap, but I'd really wish you'd stop attacking me personally.  I mean, if your disagreement with me on a topic is that important, attack my opinion, not me personally.  That's all I ask.  Thanks.

You annoy me so much.