Author Topic: Bones Is A Sensitive Boy, With Feelings That Need Acknowledgment  (Read 13778 times)

I see no point of this topic, He already ordered one, So he clearly doesn't care about these thinkpad things.

I'd get pissed off too, I get pissed of if somebody just acts like a idiot about something

Girls just wanna have fun..

Leave bones alone.
I dont see the problem.
I only see trader hurting people with words
Meh, I personaly don't care about Trader that much, but Bones is an alright kinda guy.
I mean, Bones is building the Titanic! Thats something Trader could never do! Bones should be proud that he can do what other people cant.

Meh, I personaly don't care about Trader that much, but Bones is an alright kinda guy.
I mean, Bones is building the Titanic! Thats something Trader could never do! Bones should be proud that he can do what other people cant.
Do you even know who Trader is?

Ironically, I think the Titanic uses a few door bricks  :cookieMonster:

Ironically, I think the Titanic uses a few door bricks  :cookieMonster:
And that makes it bad?

And that makes it bad?
You know who made the door bricks, right?

Yes, Trader should obviously overlook Bones' problems just because Bones made some nice things in the past.

Let's completely forget about any evidence that he's been acting strange and be White Knights.

(22:24:49) MiZtrOh: man you are a defensive bitch
(22:24:56) MiZtrOh: you really have to quit that stuff
(22:24:59) Bones4960: Haha. forget you.
(22:25:11) MiZtrOh: seriously, you didn't know what a thinkpad was
(22:25:19) MiZtrOh: so i sent you a link to the site
(22:25:19) Bones4960: For forgets sake
(22:25:20) Bones4960: seriously
(22:25:31) MiZtrOh: and you said you could afford uber, so i said they had budget models
(22:26:01) Bones4960: I really don't care to be honest.
(22:26:02) MiZtrOh: you should just not talk to internet people

This one:
(22:26:24) MiZtrOh: you whine more
(22:26:27) Bones4960: I DON'T CARE

In his defence, it was the Liberal Democrat Congress that made him say those things. It's alright guys!

Oh but least we forget about this:
(22:31:53) Bones4960: I'm loving sick of tiptoe-ing around you and trying not to spark one of your ''I'm better than you" rants. You constantly refer to me as a kid...  you don't know me. You assume you're better than me and more knowledgeable than me at everything. I'm not the only one to say this. If I don't do something just right or say just the right thing, I get stuff for it.
(22:32:21) MiZtrOh: haha where the forget did that come from?  we're talking about laptops . . .
NO YOU SHUT THE forget UP DAD!!!

But to really sum this up, do I detect irony?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 06:03:23 PM by Ronin »

OP
Code: [Select]
-chatlog-

[/quote]

You two fight like you're loving married.

NO YOU SHUT THE forget UP DAD!!!

Haha, Ronin.  Always a pleasure.

All I saw was Trader annoying Bones and then wondering why he's mad.

All I saw was Trader annoying Bones and then wondering why he's mad.

Several people here must be illiterate.

Several people here must be illiterate.
Yeah I just did something I can't.