Author Topic: Fast Break  (Read 2024 times)

http://www.justin.tv/swholli Come watch me work!

This is a quick clip from the upcoming pilot to a possible animated series.

Some people wanted me to go one with it. It's more of a test animation than anything. See what you guys think.\

Download the .swf file from here

(You need Flash player installed, otherwise open it with a browser like Firefox or IE)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 01:09:06 PM by Swholli »

"Hey I--"

"LEMONADE!!"

Damn, thought this would be some recreation of that Fastbreak candy bar from a few years ago.

Also, no sound wtf

Damn, thought this would be some recreation of that Fastbreak candy bar from a few years ago.

Also, no sound wtf

It's more of a test animation than anything.

I thought it was supposed to have sound, because I thought Khorde was quoting it.

Looks good, but why do there feet curl up?

I dunno. Drawing style? Or rather lack of one. Lol.

Download #2 now for sound.

This is probably my first triple post.

Last update.

By the time I update it again it'll be finished.

I found that quite funny :D

"Ahh that's not so bad..."
"I CAME OUT OF A CHICKEN'S ASS!"

You could start putting them on Newgrounds or something, i don't like Mediafire much, Firefox says it stopped a pop-up, but after i hit the Download button, i get a pop-up! :(

Yeah I'm going to finish this on up, possibly with music provided by my buddy The Worm. I love that guy. :D

As for Newgrounds, while I know it won't get blammed, I don't know how much of popularity it could gain. Though yeah, I defiantly don't like that you have to download from Media Fire.

Yeah I'm going to finish this on up, possibly with music provided by my buddy The Worm. I love that guy. :D
The Worm is like a music making god :D

Some songs he made for Blockland are pretty good