Author Topic: Joining a Clan...  (Read 2337 times)

I'm thinking of joining a clan that doesn't require many skills, but is still a decent clan. Hopefully one that isn't based off of the leader's username (Buggyboy's Bug Clan, NuclearBom's Nuke Clan.)

Any suggestions?

hi i made a clan called 4x4 guys and my blockland name is mav and in my clan you don't need many skills so come we have cookies  :cookie:  :cookie:

hi i made a clan called 4x4 guys and my blockland name is mav and in my clan you don't need many skills so come we have cookies  :cookie:  :cookie:

Can't...breathe...

B.E.B doesnt require many skills we made the clan for pple with less skills and we are pretty decent so yah.

Stop offering cookies, you just get put on the list of starfishs with no lives.

So far I have one I'm definitely not choosing and one I'm considering.

Protip: Dont join any clan where the leader talks like this and or offers "cookies" if you join.

So far I have one I'm definitely not choosing
That's the one.

my clan has SUPER POWERFUL wepons to

my clan has SUPER POWERFUL wepons to
The print gun doesn't count as a "SUPER POWERFUL wepon"  nor does a paintcan.

The print gun doesn't count as a "SUPER POWERFUL wepon"  nor does a paintcan.
lol

i have a MINI-NUKE
You and everyone else in Blockland.

If you want to join a decent clan, then I really wouldn't post about it, since bad clans are just gonna try and get you to join.
Look around for a non-forum clan, those are usually small, don't require too many skills, but can also be very close-knit and fun clans.  I'm saying that from personal experience.

Blockoman, why don't you join my clan, the Union of Blockland? We are pretty "close-knit" as nick said. Check it out if you want to join...

Blockoman, why don't you join my clan, the Union of Blockland? We are pretty "close-knit" as nick said. Check it out if you want to join...
bad clans are just gonna try and get you to join.
Case study.