Author Topic: im makeing a rpg and need help  (Read 6106 times)

OMG I MEK A CUMMUSNITS T RPG AND I NEED A MODLETR AND A S RITYPER AND P. DIDDY AND SOMEONE TUN BULD IT AND A BIG PUR{LKLE carrot NEMED FRED. :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

L O L.

Who doesn't need P. Diddy?

listen this is to all who think im a noob.Im working on a sound pack for all the rtb wepons. Its going to replace all the crappy noises to sound effects from movies such as conan the destroyer or transporter 2

why rtb wepons are blan and dumb

why you blan and dumb

somthing different
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 08:22:56 PM by ladios »

AND YES I SPELL CHECK
Haha that just completely cracked me up...killer...spellcheck?...hahahhahah!

Hell, i shouldnt even see those two words in the same paragraph.

Hey killer, I play tbm now (their community is not flamboyantly  homoloveual like this one) and I will help you with a totally new rpg if you join their forums.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 02:35:10 PM by gizmo »

Who wants to play "Countdown to Gizmos Ban"?

Gizmo cant code for toffee (or map for that matter?)

na im not into flaming but I check tbm.I perfer SFM and rtb combo

I spell like crap too, why don't you got correct me? No really i mean it, do correct me, I would like to have a correction slave, bound to my bad gramma, working there ass off, only to serve me, becouse thats what your doing right now -.-"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 03:56:21 PM by The Unknown »

Everyone

well face while your here you know were I can get some rpg scripts

Those are the only two spelling errors. There are many grammatical and capitalization errors.

Actually, 'your' is spelled correctly, Indy, but it is being used wrong. He means to use 'you're'. That would be a grammatical error.

'Were', is also a grammatical error, because were is also a word, but he meant to say 'we're'.

*but he meant to say 'where'*