Author Topic: im makeing a rpg and need help  (Read 6108 times)

see im using gizmo's RPG valley. I need some help. I could use a scriptor are some one who knows some good rpg scripts.What i realy need is workers. Basicly you help me bulid extra rooms to the map, some challenges , and possiply some people to add some fresh ideas

if you want to help please post and get gizmos map RPG valley wich can be found here

http://www.freefileupload.net/file.php?file=files/190306/1142800190/gizmosRPGmap.zip
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 08:03:53 PM by killer app »

You bumped a topic that was allready on the top. good for you.

well face while your here you know were I can get some rpg scripts

aright wel im maeking a rpg nd i ned buildrs nd scripters bcause all i kan do is host a server so if some1 culd do all the work 4 me thatd be gr8 thx.

shut the hell up there is no spelling errors in there and i can do alot more then you think. I can build better then alot of people (even tho im not ussr meterial at all)i can model but not good. I dont how i can learn to script but if i could learn id do it myself.This what i hate people who hate for the sake of hateing. AND YES I SPELL CHECK

see im using gizmo's RPG valley. I need some help. I could use a scriptor are some one who knows some good rpg scripts.What i realy need is workers. Basicly you help me bulid extra rooms to the map, some challenges , and possiply some people to add some fresh ideas

if you want to help please post and get gizmos map RPG valley wich can be found here

http://www.freefileupload.net/file.php?file=files/190306/1142800190/gizmosRPGmap.zip

I'm using Gizmo's RPG Valley, and I need some help. I could use a scripter, someone who knows some good RPG scripts, but what I really need are workers. Basically, you can help me build extra rooms for the map, and some challenges. I also might like some people to give me some good ideas.

That's over 30 mistakes, bud.

(And I hate RPGs, because people always start threads about it and never finish the RPG (sometimes never even start it). The best RPG ever was Ephi's fused with SS's... err, well, it wasn't the best, but it was the most scripted, and it was scripted well, too. The best would have to be when SS tried it solo.)

You know maybe if i could some people the DONT FLAME ME for no apparient reson i might be able to finish it ok

OMG I MEK A CUMMUSNITS T RPG AND I NEED A MODLETR AND A S RITYPER AND P. DIDDY AND SOMEONE TUN BULD IT AND A BIG PUR{LKLE carrot NEMED FRED. :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

hey im doing work right now

shut the hell up there is no spelling errors in there and i can do alot more then you think. I can build better then alot of people (even tho im not ussr meterial at all)i can model but not good. I dont how i can learn to script but if i could learn id do it myself.This what i hate people who hate for the sake of hateing. AND YES I SPELL CHECK

I beg to differ. Here, let me show you.

Those are the only two spelling errors. There are many grammatical and capitalization errors.

Haha, shame i was at school while this was going on, I'd come down like a ton of bricks. Ah i'll do it anyways:

See, i'm using Gizmo's RPG Valley. I need some help. I could use a scripter, someone who knows some good rpg scripts. What i realy need is workers. Basicly you help me bulid extra rooms to the map; some challenges ; and possiply some people to add some fresh ideas.

If you want to help please post and get Gizmos map, RPG Valley which can be found here :

I made it all bold becuase there were hardly any bits that were right. Ok so here it goes.

U IZ NUB! In English for the normal people. You are a noob.

shut up ok i suk at grammer get a life. Ok I would do it all myself except. I dont no were i can learn TE scripting and it would take me 3 months to build all the things i want in the rpg

I beg to differ. Here, let me show you.

Those are the only two spelling errors. There are many grammatical and capitalization errors.

Actually, 'your' is spelled correctly, Indy, but it is being used wrong. He means to use 'you're'. That would be a grammatical error.

'Were', is also a grammatical error, because were is also a word, but he meant to say 'we're'.

And Spation...
Haha, shame i was at school while this was going on, I'd come down like a ton of bricks. Ah i'll do it anyways:

See, i'm using Gizmo's RPG Valley. I need some help. I could use a scripter, someone who knows some good rpg scripts. What i realy need is workers. Basicly you help me bulid extra rooms to the map; some challenges ; and possiply some people to add some fresh ideas.

If you want to help please post and get Gizmos map, RPG Valley which can be found here :

I made it all bold becuase there were hardly any bits that were right. Ok so here it goes.

U IZ NUB! In English for the normal people. You are a noob.

You still spelled many things wrong. Many many things. Look for other corrections before you take it into your own hands k.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 01:36:53 PM by Pimpin »