Author Topic: SkyHawk  (Read 22753 times)

holy cow its perty i love you not liek that thsi is soo cool

EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!EPIC WIN!!!

wow now that's what I need.

HOLY EPIC WIN, BATMAN! :D

I agree, minus the hateful accusations.
Hey now, I'm not trying to be hateful. I just have an opinion. Especially after all the other stolen models I've seen.

If I cared about stolen stuff I wouldn't ilegaly download music, so if this model is stolen, I encourage him to steal even more models and make good addons with them.

Can I request a boat please?

Or could you take this model, and give it the helicopter script? Stratos heli flies really well.

If I cared about stolen stuff I wouldn't ilegaly download music, so if this model is stolen, I encourage him to steal even more models and make good addons with them.

Can I request a boat please?

Or could you take this model, and give it the helicopter script? Stratos heli flies really well.
I have a boat my friend made that i am working on.
I have a heli all done and ready to be released.

I have a heli all done and ready to be released.
and you're not releasing it because.......?

Wow, just wow. I love it. I'm so glad to see some one making something from 40K! I'm just starting to model myself, so I'll try and make some 40k stuff too.

Many  :cookie: 's to you!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.   STFU

and you're not releasing it because.......?
Sometimes you glitch through the ground, still working on the bugs.

Needs an interior or something for first person view while inside of it. Front mount is messed up. Would be a cool idea to make the people on the wings control the guns similar to the tank turret. Maybe have a central rocket launcher/minigun for the pilot.

Hey now, I'm not trying to be hateful. I just have an opinion. Especially after all the other stolen models I've seen.
you can say that again =P