iTunes Price Change?

Author Topic: iTunes Price Change?  (Read 1511 times)

I heard from some people that the price of a song is going from 99 cents to $1.29!  I also heard it starts tommarow.

Is this true?  Discuss!

I would take that with a grain of salt due the the fact that it's april fools tomorrow...

That would really loving suck seeing as I only have enough money for 1 more 99 cent song.

I would take that with a grain of salt due the the fact that it's april fools tomorrow...

I did notice that.  However my dad said that he saw it on the news.  However, it could just be an Apple prank.

The new pricing will only apply to certain songs. I believe that they are also planning on lowering the price of other songs.

Does it really matter though? who'd buy music of itunes...I'd rather just buy the unrestricted MP3 off Amazon.com

Reactor, you realize that iTunes has "iTunes plus" now, right? You can get any song now, DRM free and everything, off iTunes (all for the same price).

Reactor, you realize that iTunes has "iTunes plus" now, right? You can get any song now, DRM free and everything, off iTunes (all for the same price).

Hmm, I'll believe it when I see it. Very unlike Apple to allow complete control over media.

Is it piracy to say that I have converted fully purchased .m4p songs to .mp3?

Hmm, I'll believe it when I see it. Very unlike Apple to allow complete control over media.
..They've already done it. I have so many iTunes plus song's, soo.

I saw it a while ago in some paper.

Yeah. High quality DRM free songs for $1.29.

I was startled too, but its true apparently. Still using amazon for everything, however.

Still using amazon for everything, however.
I think it would be cumbersome for anything except entire CDs.

I can't tell you how easy it is just to grab my Ipod touch, boom, Itunes store, ten seconds later I'm listening to the song I want to buy, then I have my password punched in, and, boom. My new song is downloading basically in the time it took me to write this.

Luckly for me, i don't pay for iTunes songs.