Poll

Was buying all this a good idea?

Yea, I love airsoft.
Yea, I don't play but it looks cool.
Eh, You COULD have spent it on something better.
No, and I'm an airsofter too! Bad idea
Do something more productive, you POS scumbag!11!!!SHIFT!

Author Topic: Ordering Airsoft, whatcha think?  (Read 3298 times)

If I had that much money I would do something productive. :P

What ever floats your boat though.

Armor is for pansies and it's a gorram waste of money.  I usually wear cargo shorts, a t-shirt, and sunglasses.  The BB's don't hurt for long, if at all.  The most pain I've felt from a BB was when it hit me in the lip.

It's a waste? All the gear I have up there can total a gun. So it's either a gun, or TONS of armor. I dunno, it sells itself (Vince reference). Also, I'm not talking about 200Fps guns here, kiddies, I actually GO airsofting and no body just wears casual clothes when a sniper is shooting 700FPS, Also, It's like fitting in, looking as good as the other players, so they don't think you suck or at a different skill level. When you got hit, did you bleed? Did your whole lip cut open? Was it even a Gas/AEG? Or was it a spring pistol because I doubt you've even felt as much pain as when I got sniped on my lip.

What is airsoft? My b button is loving stiff...

if your going to get that much gear might as well use a bbgun got shot in the forhead once bled alot went on my way, let people think your on a lower skill level
and the only thing NORMAL people would need is the mask
but 400$ and somot isnt actualy all that bad
your money(ish) its allready ordered go you, you feal like a "badazz"

if your going to get that much gear might as well use a bbgun got shot in the forhead once bled alot went on my way, let people think your on a lower skill level

Wat.

No, I do not need to feel "badazz" because I am already. Lulz.
Speak english, too! Thanks!

I could not comprehend that sentence at all.

Armor is for pansies and it's a gorram waste of money.  I usually wear cargo shorts, a t-shirt, and sunglasses.  The BB's don't hurt for long, if at all.  The most pain I've felt from a BB was when it hit me in the lip.

Yeah, but you have a few protective layers of fat.

It's a waste? All the gear I have up there can total a gun. So it's either a gun, or TONS of armor. I dunno, it sells itself (Vince reference). Also, I'm not talking about 200Fps guns here, kiddies, I actually GO airsofting and no body just wears casual clothes when a sniper is shooting 700FPS, Also, It's like fitting in, looking as good as the other players, so they don't think you suck or at a different skill level. When you got hit, did you bleed? Did your whole lip cut open? Was it even a Gas/AEG? Or was it a spring pistol because I doubt you've even felt as much pain as when I got sniped on my lip.

I got hit by a 400+ fps full auto in the face.  Find me a 700+ fps gun.  As for the fat reference, blow me.  My friends wear the same garb and a few of them are loving twigs.

EDIT:

That's Steve.  That's what he wears.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 11:44:03 AM by UnDiViDeD »

Is that... Stuck in the guys ear?

Yeah. You should totally draw that, Bill.

I always liked the idea of airsoft but never actually wanted to do it myself. I always thought it would be cool to make my own airsoft gun out of peies of other guns, just for the hell of it.

Also one day there were jack-ass teenagers that randomly shot me in the calves with an airsoft pistol. loving hurt like a btich.