Author Topic: Halo 3 Mongoose v4  (Read 50490 times)

To Halo Fan Boys:

Do not freak out at anyone who says I shouldn't post this. Other people have different opinions. Do not freak out at me for messing up anything on the model, or having imperfections. For one, I have never even played Halo 3. I would say I did really good for not even playing the game. And please don't request more Halo weapons or vehicles, because I will if I want to.
I don't want any flame wars in this thread because of the stupid Halo controversy.
To Anti-Halo Users:

I don't want to hear your stuffty opinions on what you think I can post or not. I can create what ever I want, and post whatever I want. Do not freak out at me because I'm mixing two games. Other users have been doing this for other games, but you don't yell at them. Do not freak out at fan boys because they have a different opinion. Do not say the model looks like stuff just to cover up that you dislike Halo.

For both Fan Boys, and Anti-Halo Users, I'm not saying this just for me, this is also for you, so your ass doesn't get flamed.

Ok, I'm done.

The Halo 3 Mongoose

And ATV vehicle from the game Halo 3. Simple as that.

-Yes, I did make this model. I have progress pictures if you really need the proof.
-The performance may not be perfect since I cannot get the suspension as perfectly as I wanted it. The speed may not even be close to the real Mongoose.
-Why did I make this?
   +I have a friend who plays Halo 3. I thought he may like it.
   +I liked the over all look of the Mongoose, so I made it.
And now, for images:

Video. This is old.

Download.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager

UPDATE: v4: The Mongoose now has smaller wheels.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 08:38:22 PM by Azerath »

Looks pretty hawt.

Is it just me or are his legs going through the Mongoose?

There are little handle things the feet rest on.

The model looks weird as hell, but I haven't tried it yet.

Can you realease the smart car? I wanna ride that bitch.

Can you realease the smart car? I wanna ride that bitch.
It sucked. I don't have the current MS3D file.

I like it.
Someone should really make a scorpy. It would be entertaining.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

STFU FOOL

It looks weird and its over flatshaded, overall I think its stuff (Visually), though don't say "try it in-game" because I'm not going to try something that looks like stuff.

I like it.
Someone should really make a scorpy. It would be entertaining.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

STFU FOOL
Learn to read.
And no one cares if someone posted before you.
It looks weird and its over flatshaded, overall I think its stuff (Visually), though don't say "try it in-game" because I'm not going to try something that looks like stuff.
Good for you.

I still think this thread is gonna be raped by Halo-addicted crazies, but we'll pull through. :P

I don't think all Halo fans are crazy. Take MasterLegoDude for instance.

Epic model
EDIT: I've needed this for my Pillar of Atumn build!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 08:49:04 AM by coatse »

The front needs some work, it just looks awkward.