Author Topic: i need to know a computer program  (Read 1159 times)

i was wandering if there is a computer program that allows you to record games wile you play. like if i wanted to make a movie on blockland i just tell it to record what i do. is this possible?

since i dont know much can you tell me the differnce and maybe a link for one?

hmm thanks for the google image. i found one on google, where would i download it to?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 07:45:24 PM by chills58 »

I sense someone trying to piss us off.

i'm not trying to. if someone gets mad at that wow

I've never used hypercam before, but it's really low quality and has an annoying visible watermark on the trial version.

FRAPS is a little low quality and has a 30 second recording limit per film, and a small watermark on the trial version.

i'm not trying to. if someone gets mad at that wow
You're acting like you've never learned how to search the internet, which is basically what you do the minute you begin to use the internet.

i search alot but i dont really understand most i read. and he could of posted a link to a decent hypercam and explained some features about it to me.
I've never used hypercam before, but it's really low quality and has an annoying visible watermark on the trial version.

FRAPS is a little low quality and has a 30 second recording limit per film, and a small watermark on the trial version.
what would you suggest?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 07:52:14 PM by chills58 »

By visible you mean the small as hell unregistered hypercam in the top left corner?

i search alot but i dont really understand most i read. and he could of posted a link to a decent hypercam and explained some features about it to me.
How can you have not found anything by searching? Just put in FRAPS or Hypercam into the search.
By visible you mean the small as hell unregistered hypercam in the top left corner?
It's really noticeable actually, but either way it's still terrible quality.

How can you have not found anything by searching? Just put in FRAPS or Hypercam into the search.It's really noticeable actually, but either way it's still terrible quality.
he said i dont know hwo to search and i usally search a lot at school for stuff

he said i dont know hwo to search and i usally search a lot at school for stuff
It's as easy as typing and clicking a button.
That's pretty much basic skill that every human has.
The fact that you can't surprises me.

well i didn't know name of them, and then someone says they arnt good i dont know what to do right now. should i just download it and not care bout the quality or should i just no make videos. i know how to search.
next time if i need help it will just be the name. locking