Author Topic: Energy Events  (Read 4707 times)

EnergyEvents
Addenergy and Setenergy

Description
Made on request for Somebody.

Addenergy- adds to your energy level
Setenergy- sets your energy to a specific amount

-Rkynick

Do not download this mod from any website besides RTB

Download
Event_Energy.zip (Last Updated: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:14 am)

Installation
Put Event_Energy.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 04:32:40 PM by rkynick »

Whats energy?
Is it The energy for fuel jet player?

Whats energy?
Is it The energy for fuel jet player?
Anything relating to that blue bar.
Infact, this would be able to heal shielded and portal playertypes.

Ok i get energy i can fell it.

Use the Force Luke

Dunno why I said that

But good job!

YUS
This is going to be awesome for checkpoints in jet-games!
>:D

VEGETA, WHAT DID THE EVENT SET HIS ENERGY LEVEL?

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANNNNNNDDDDD!!!!!

VEGETA, WHAT DID THE EVENT SET HIS ENERGY LEVEL?

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANNNNNNDDDDD!!!!!

Things I dislike about the rating system: People rate it poorly without trying the add-on.

A few things to clear up:

This is for jet fuel and such. You cannot do this with variable events. This does not need pictures.

Why can't you set the energy level to 0 or add negative energy like the add/setHealth events?

If possible, make it hurt or do the damage function on Health player types or the Portal-Style player.

Why can't you set the energy level to 0 or add negative energy like the add/setHealth events?

If possible, make it hurt or do the damage function on Health player types or the Portal-Style player.

This would b perfect acually, The portal playertype uses health and i forgot about that. People can cheat in minigames this way. 0_0

Well, people cheat in minigames with events anyway. Disable building or something.

Well, people cheat in minigames with events anyway. Disable building or something.

that would work too, but they make the event bricks hidden somewhere befre they start the minigame. so, meh..

It used to cancel your events so you couldn't do that on joining a minigame. Now it doesn't, for some reason, so you can make cheating bricks and then join the game.