Author Topic: lego ladder :)  (Read 2114 times)

i seen Creativity make lego ladders in his server, so i tried making a ladder like i rememberd how the pieces were put, but mine did'int work :( what am i doing wrong?

You are talking about making a ladder THAT WORKS?
Well, you can make the angle to high. I think that if you use an angle about 20 (30 max, somthing like that, I'm not absolutly sure since I haven't played BL for a while) on the x or y axis.
make your stages for the ladder (those stairs), but remmember not to put 'em to high, since if you will put them to high from each other, it won't work. any way, make them 1 tops.

I hope I helped you ;),
if I didn't, post here and i'll try to help again "}.

i was thinking of something totally diffrent sorry, here's what i thought Creativity had

but this is what he had

but i still don't really get how he did it, i see how he put them, but if i did it would it work?

You're a fudgepacker :/

Anyone with a bowl of fruit on their head can see that the steps in Creativity's ladder slowly get smaller and smaller, but on yours, they're all the same size.

Is it smaller or has he used minishifting. I used that for a ladder i made.

by minishift, do you guys mean that .05555 you can enter in the EW? for very small movments?

or is there hot key combo for that stuff im not aware of

o.o

by minishift, do you guys mean that .05555 you can enter in the EW? for very small movments?

or is there hot key combo for that stuff im not aware of

o.o

Hold the "Alt Gr" key, and move your brick.
Good luck ;)

RightAlt + movement = win