Poll

What do you think of this build (I posted more pictures in reply)

Peaceful.
Great!
Good.
Meh.
No.
Very bad.
Worse thing I have ever seen.
^ voters 4 that are mean.

Author Topic: My attempt on a peaceful build.  (Read 2557 times)

Blue. Water goes blue. Unless its 'clean' piss. So are you ganna swim in piss? Nevertheless i doubt its piss xD

Voted 'Meh'  :cookieMonster:

Why do you suck so god damn much? Stop posting please.

Why do you suck so god damn much? Stop posting please.

>:\

Well excuse me for an ATTEMPT at a good build, bitch.

Lolbump'd. Thewatershouldstillbeblue.

Lolbump'd. Thewatershouldstillbeblue.

****ING CLEAR or WHITE

I think you guys are thinking of a pool, the only reason it's blue is because the inside is pained blue. Like this,

the reason it's blue is because of the background.

Still haven't made my point????

tl;dr : water is clear and you know it!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 08:02:02 AM by m4r!0 64 (hl2 fan) »

Hey guys:

water reflects light. Oceans under blue skies will be blue. Water in a sunset will reflect the sunset's colors. A glass of water in a completely yellow room might look yellow.

That being said, it's a fricking temple. Make the water whatever you want and call it holy water. Whatever.

Pretty epic if I do say so myself :O

Hey guys:

water reflects light. Oceans under blue skies will be blue. Water in a sunset will reflect the sunset's colors. A glass of water in a completely yellow room might look yellow.

That being said, it's a fricking temple. Make the water whatever you want and call it holy water. Whatever.
Totally true.

Also, im not entirely sure (I wasn't paying attention in class) But doesn't Chlorine in a swimming pool, give it a blue tint. I believe that is also why indoor swimming pools are blue. Im probbly wrong, but thats my near-constructive post for the day.

a flame war about water.irony. :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 08:22:51 PM by keepy »

Hey guys:

This is the first correct entry to the argument. As for the build, it's pretty good, I like how you fixed it up by adding the bushes the color they provide was really needed.
Also, I think the stairs would fit better if you lowered the entire build (build a new platform and dupe it over) and rebuilt the stairs or maybe if you made the space between one level of stairs and another 2 studs instead of 1 stud.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 07:46:25 PM by Littledude1222 »

the temple reminds me of rome. :3

:D