Author Topic: clan making question  (Read 3859 times)

to make a clan, do you need a site for people to sign up on and put the clan tag in there name? or do they just put the tag in front of there name? or you don't need a site and they could just put the tag in front of there name? cause maybe someday i could make a clan

EDIT: wow this is my second time posting in here XD lol

You do whatever you want, dude.

You do whatever you want, dude.
oh okay, sorry me new to clan making :P

[UCC] Koden

lol, making a clan is easy. (I would know; I made the worst clan in bolckland next to RAR) The only reason my clan sucked is because i let Itachi in, who had a bad reputation for being the spammer. I am an excelent builder, not the best, but quite USSR material. I may not be good at being the man in charge, but I'm shurazell worthy of it.

in other words, no , yu dont need a website and stuff, and dont let dumb people in

whatever you do, dont name it [ALLIES] or [ASS] or [BLMP] or anything. Dont let RAR people join!!!!!!

lol, making a clan is easy. (I would know; I made the worst clan in bolckland next to RAR) The only reason my clan sucked is because i let Itachi in, who had a bad reputation for being the spammer. I am an excelent builder, not the best, but quite USSR material. I may not be good at being the man in charge, but I'm shurazell worthy of it.

Itachi was probably the best builder in your clan, and you are far from USSR material... and you suck at making and leading clans.

I had to say that.

have you even seen my application?

I don't need to see it.

jeeze... your cranky arnt ya

hey, entrepreneur in, why are you an @$$ on the forums, but in the games you're not a pain to be around at all?

hey, entrepreneur in, why are you an @$$ on the forums, but in the games you're not a pain to be around at all?
because you are the suck!
lol im jk
entrepreneur in probably has to deal with more noobs on the forums so whatever... he gets extra grouchy
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 01:07:34 AM by ladios »

i am the suck? apparently you are able to use verbs as nouns. in that case, you are the lewinsky.

* ladios throws a bowl of :iceCream: at Koden

i am the suck? apparently you are able to use verbs as nouns. in that case, you are the lewinsky.
People do talk like that on the forums. I myself sometimes talk crossing both Present and Past tenses.