Why you should reconsider the [USSR] clan

Author Topic: Why you should reconsider the [USSR] clan  (Read 10126 times)

Let me first start out by saying that having clans within a game is quite acceptable as it gives a sense of pride and honor knowing that a group of individuals have done something great, but one must look into the aspect of the clans within the game to see if the clan is worthy or not.

The clan that calls themselves [USSR] which resides in the Blockland game is not an honorable clan.

What makes a clan honorable?
A clan should contain a closely knit group of individuals that command and control the clan at all times. These people should not argue or fight amongst each other as it causes instability within the group and creates an uncertainty on the future of the clan’s decisions and development.
The [USSR] clan does not have an organized structure that works together toward a common goal. This can be clearly seen by the fact that admins themselves fight amongst themselves and can not make a solid decision on several matters. Even the founder has stated several times that there have been bouts where the administrators do not see eye to eye.

What makes a clan worth being part of?
A clan should set down basic ground rules to prevent injustices and an uncertainty of what is right and wrong. Clan leaders should also create a balance-of-powers system to keep their abilities from being misused.
Since we've never actually had server rules, (We just did whatever we wanted) Facechild and I have come up with some simple rules to help you avoid being banned.

1. No Spamming. This applies to brick spam, chat spam, join spam, and any other type of spam you can come up with.
2. Don't make Impulses. This one is very important.
3. No Pinking. Pinking is simply spraying a person or baseplate pink for the sole purpose of being annoying.
4. Ask for an editor wand and you shall be granted one.
5. Don't be an idiot.
As seen as above the [USSR] clan has vague rules that can range for a variety of possible reasons for kicks and bans. Though these simple rules give slight guidance to the common people, they have absolutely no way to control the admins actions. It has been seen numerous times that even admins that punish [USSR]’s public users unfairly receive no repercussions whatsoever.

What morals should a clan have?
Clans should not engage in harmful activity to other clans or the general public of the game unless that game is created for that reason. A clan should choose an appropriate and non-offensive name and tag and follow the views that are looks down upon by a vast majority.
Creating a name to represent a communist society is just wrong. Following the views and ideas from its leader is no better. With taking the true USSR emblem, their views and ideas, and even a quote from a communist dictator, they have shown that they are not a clan looking for "fun," but rather seeking control of the users that become part of their clan or join their server merely to view it.

I'm not asking the death of USSR, I am merely stating the facts and that some reform is needed for the [USSR] clan to do away with the impure image that it currently has.

Wow, you wrote a lot for something that no one cares to read.

I'm not dissing you or anything but as long as USSR builds as well as they do no one will care if they have disagreements.

why should a clan need to follow any unwritten laws of morals?
i ban and kick for less reasons on my own server. i dont even warn people of any rules i may have or make up as i go along.

so why should a clan have to? theres no power structure for clans on this game, no rank, no reason to strive for more respect then the last clan.

so what do i care if they abuse themselves or the players that WANT to play on their servers.
theres no such thing as E-Honor

a tag only means 1 thing to me when i see them:
"that's a guy that most prefers to build with those other guys"
nothing else.

So why do you hate clan USSR so much?
Ten dollars says it's FlyGuy45, he is the only member of ussr who has been really banhappy. Plus we're getting too big, I am thinking about pruning out many of our users. I can see you have troubles with our clan and would like to state that we try to acheive as many needs as we can, unfortunatly we cannot achieve every request and that is where many people seem to have a problem with us.
Also, The whole USSR being communist and
Creating a name to represent a communist society is just wrong.
Who cares, the clan started out as a joke between me and diggy. And what do you care if someone is communist?
"THEM COMMIES R BAD PEOPLES THEY HAV A DIFFERNT FORM OF GOVERMENT THAT I DONT APROVE UV."
Chill the fack out man, its just a game.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 08:10:35 PM by Facechild »

Let me first start out by saying that having clans within a game is quite acceptable as it gives a sense of pride and honor knowing that a group of individuals have done something great, but one must look into the aspect of the clans within the game to see if the clan is worthy or not.

The clan that calls themselves [USSR] which resides in the Blockland game is not an honorable clan.

What makes a clan honorable?
A clan should contain a closely knit group of individuals that command and control the clan at all times. These people should not argue or fight amongst each other as it causes instability within the group and creates an uncertainty on the future of the clan’s decisions and development.
The [USSR] clan does not have an organized structure that works together toward a common goal. This can be clearly seen by the fact that admins themselves fight amongst themselves and can not make a solid decision on several matters. Even the founder has stated several times that there have been bouts where the administrators do not see eye to eye.
I can not think of a single clan that works together perfectly. not even my clan, blmp, is perfect in coroperation... PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS

What makes a clan worth being part of?
A clan should set down basic ground rules to prevent injustices and an uncertainty of what is right and wrong. Clan leaders should also create a balance-of-powers system to keep their abilities from being misused.
Since we've never actually had server rules, (We just did whatever we wanted) Facechild and I have come up with some simple rules to help you avoid being banned.

1. No Spamming. This applies to brick spam, chat spam, join spam, and any other type of spam you can come up with.
2. Don't make Impulses. This one is very important.
3. No Pinking. Pinking is simply spraying a person or baseplate pink for the sole purpose of being annoying.
4. Ask for an editor wand and you shall be granted one.
5. Don't be an idiot.
As seen as above the [USSR] clan has vague rules that can range for a variety of possible reasons for kicks and bans. Though these simple rules give slight guidance to the common people, they have absolutely no way to control the admins actions. It has been seen numerous times that even admins that punish [USSR]’s public users unfairly receive no repercussions whatsoever.
oh come on! this clan has to deal with all the crap people do to them. they are allowed to have their rules and punishments. if you dont want to risk getting banned do not go on their serverm

What morals should a clan have?
Clans should not engage in harmful activity to other clans or the general public of the game unless that game is created for that reason. A clan should choose an appropriate and non-offensive name and tag and follow the views that are looks down upon by a vast majority.
Creating a name to represent a communist society is just wrong. Following the views and ideas from its leader is no better. With taking the true USSR emblem, their views and ideas, and even a quote from a communist dictator, they have shown that they are not a clan looking for "fun," but rather seeking control of the users that become part of their clan or join their server merely to view it.
the name, as some should point out, is merely a joke. honostly, who in their right mind would be serious about somthing like that on a public website. no offense to anyone intended there but really...

I'm not asking the death of USSR, I am merely stating the facts and that some reform is needed for the [USSR] clan to do away with the impure image that it currently has.
in otherwords, sence you cant cope with origianlity you want this clan to change so you can say "ha! im better then them sence they are not one bit orriginal!"

rebs comments are in blue

« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 08:17:47 PM by ladios »

I'm not even going to say anything, I'm just going to laugh silently and watch.

I'm not even going to say anything, I'm just going to laugh silently and watch.
<3

I could write a lot right now, but I won't...

you're just a dumbass and you're taking this too seriously.

thats what i said basically!
and to get the record straight, i still dont like you ussr guys much because of, well, you all know how facechild wants me dead... but any way im not gonna let some guy out of the blue try to get you guys to be uniform. Im also partially worried that next hell attack BLMP and CUSS and UCC.
BLMP: "the members of BLMP are never on, the leader doesn't put blmp by his name, and blmp doesnt even make movies"
CUSS: "the clan was started by some guy out of the blue and it consists of barely any members now with no leadership sence the leader abandond them for a new clan, plus cuss is also cussing"
UCC: "the leader of clan has changed and... and ... stuff. there are members in it who spam some servers and i just dont like them!"

that may be somthing along the lines of what he will say about them

Lemme slim it down for you:

-If you want people to like you more you should create some ground rules that all can understand and abide by.

-The admins should not go MAD WITH POWER and have a leash so as to not cause inconveniences for the clan.

-Revolving a clan around something such a communism and its leaders does not give the clan a good image. You wouldn't see the Riddler clan around or the kool kids klub clan with slogans such as, "Heil Riddler!"  or "White power!" so why is there a USSR clan saying "Hail Stalin!" ?

I always thought having clans for a game about building with legos was funny...

thats what i said basically!
and to get the record straight, i still dont like you ussr guys much because of, well, you all know how facechild wants me dead... but any way im not gonna let some guy out of the blue try to get you guys to be uniform. Im also partially worried that next hell attack BLMP and CUSS and UCC.
BLMP: "the members of BLMP are never on, the leader doesn't put blmp by his name, and blmp doesnt even make movies"
CUSS: "the clan was started by some guy out of the blue and it consists of barely any members now with no leadership sence the leader abandond them for a new clan, plus cuss is also cussing"
UCC: "the leader of clan has changed and... and ... stuff. there are members in it who spam some servers and i just dont like them!"

that may be somthing along the lines of what he will say about them

OK. I am on you dumnass. I am writting exams in school. I Still put Cryptic [BLMP] on my name for my 1.043 installment of RTB. But not on the new version couse I don't play it. I am also working on a movie right now. I never see you on playing though. So stop flipping complaining. I get along good with the USSR member's and also, THIS IS ONLY A GAME!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 01:09:35 PM by Cryptic »