Author Topic: Why you should reconsider the [USSR] clan  (Read 10146 times)

dude i wasnt flaming you
i am just saying what that guy might have said about us!

Lemme slim it down for you:

-If you want people to like you more you should create some ground rules that all can understand and abide by.

-The admins should not go MAD WITH POWER and have a leash so as to not cause inconveniences for the clan.

-Revolving a clan around something such a communism and its leaders does not give the clan a good image. You wouldn't see the Riddler clan around or the kool kids klub clan with slogans such as, "Heil Riddler!"  or "White power!" so why is there a USSR clan saying "Hail Stalin!" ?

1. We do create rules, it's just, the server seems to have a problem with crashing every two days, so occasionally we get lazy and put up stupid rules like 'Don't be stupid'.

2. Mad with power? Tell me about your experience with this, and say who it was that has done so.

3. It was originally a joke between the clan creators Facechild and Diggy... apparently from what I heard they had Russian friends that they ragged on for being Russian, or something similar... I have no clue...

And also, if you'd take a little trip to-
http://eurakarte.com/clecky/ussr/forum/search.php?5  (The USSR clan website)
-you'd also notice that the theme for most builds on there is Russian/Soviet.

Thanks.

(And ladios, you're handicapped, dude.  :cookieMonster: )

(And ladios, you're handicapped, dude.  :cookieMonster: )
thank you... but may i ask why you say this now?

Who are you Truth?

I know you must be some long-time BL player putting on a prank or going in disguise...

Give me your AIM, plochs.

Why does no-one just say http://ussr.youarelame.com/ if they don't like USSR. Personally i think it's ok.

SPATION! YOU STOLE MY LINK!
well its not my link but i posted it first

Ladios, I don't hate you. I was just pissed about your constant randomness. :panda: :cookieMonster:

You have no idea what you're talking about. Get a clue

Diggy? how long have you been in these forums. I have never seen you post

I've been here since the dawn of time, I just don't reply to your posts usually.

Time dawned on January 16th 2006 :D.

As I've said elsewhere, USSR is the only clan that has seemed to actually last. But I've also said that for the most part clans are currently near-pointless in BL. But on the other hand, USSR seems to be having fun building and stuff so that's good.

Thus, these arbitrary rules this n00b came up with are hilarious to me. "I don't like USSR, and you shouldn't either, and here are three random rules I made up about how I think clans should work. Look! Look! USSR is in violation! They suck!"

Here, I can do it to. Here are reasons why you should reconsider USSR:

1.) A good, fun clan excels at musical numbers. USSR has never put on a single production of Oklahoma!, the most American musical ever. I'll let you draw the obvious conclusions, but remember, "USSR!"

2.) Good clans bake cookies for local orphans. USSR does not do this.

3.) Good clan leaders cut off their admins' hands when they step out of line. USSR does not do this and obviously advocate anarchy. You're not for anarchy, ARE YOU?

THEY DONT!!!
OMG!!
I HAVE BEEN LIED TO!
USSR is mean!!!!

i sence a new build idea for the ussr guys now
x.x