Author Topic: ~-~New Colorset~-~  (Read 4395 times)

ignore the bottom line, i made it 1 too high without noticing it.
This is my second colorset, the other one is a fail.
I had to put a few blues with the yellow to fit the last 2 rows. The one after the las 1 red one, is supposed to be an orange-ish golden color, so dont tell me it should be with the yellows.  http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ttudj0dle1y
i used paint.net for this
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 02:28:09 PM by dumdum566 »

dont need no more color sets. yo'.

What's with the black at the bottom?

What's with the black at the bottom?
I added one too many bricks to it. If you were smart enough to look, I told people why it was there right under the picture
dont need no more color sets. yo'.
Atleast for mine, every color has its own transparant color, but the first few colors of yellow and pink look the same(but their not)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 02:25:53 PM by dumdum566 »

There are only 2 shades of blue.(if you don't count the trans)

There are only 2 shades of blue.(if you don't count the trans)
theres 3, learn to look, very bright one, then the other 2 just get darker, and i just needed space for the brown and the greyscale
and i didnt count the trans blue either =0
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 02:27:29 PM by dumdum566 »

theres 3, learn to look, very bright one, then the other 2 just get darker, and i just needed space for the brown and the greyscale
and i didnt count the trans blue either =0

Very bright blue is called Cyan. learn to know your colors.

Not many colors of blue and some others.

8 green, 7 red, 5 yellow, 5 grey, 3 blue, 3 brown, 1 orange, 0 purple

what the forget

May I offer a suggestion: plan out your colors next time :)

I like it, but you should worry less about transparents. Also, it needs purple and orange.
I don't see why we need any new colorsets at all. There's already perfect ones for certain people.

List of the best:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 05:04:07 PM by AssailantLF »

I like it, but you should worry less about transparents. Also, it needs purple and orange.
I don't see why we need any new colorsets at all. There's already perfect ones for certain people.

List of good ones, in my opinion:
Where is Trueno's colorset?

Where is Trueno's colorset?
Yes, where's Trueno's? His is amazing, although all of those are good, too.

List of the best:
I use truenos its the best