Author Topic: Brick Presets Pack 1  (Read 10043 times)

Brick Presets Pack 1
Air, Invisible, and Decollision preset bricks.

Description
No more using the wrench menu for making your bricks totally generating air, invisible, or decollisioned! Just pick a few of the 3 choices out of the "Presets" tab in the brick menu, and you won't have to use your wrench menu anymore for these options! You may make additions to the "Presets" tab and release it if you would like.

Download
Brick_PresetsPack1.zip (Last Updated: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:59 pm)

Installation
Put Brick_PresetsPack1.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager

First post :cookieMonster: and stuff do these look hawt like they're for lazy ppl! Nice BAD job!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 05:37:40 PM by Niven »

GOD YOU'RE STILL MAKING STUPID stuff.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 05:12:30 PM by NickTheSushi »

GOD YOUR STILL MAKING STUPID stuff.
GOD YOU'RE STILL SPELLING "You're" WRONG.

Thank you for catching that.

How are these stuff?

How are these stuff?
These aren't stuff, just only for extremely lazy people, which he and I happen not to be. I can see how people might like this, but it just takes up extra memory. I don't see why you can't just hit it with the wrench and turn it off. It's maybe 10 seconds more.

Lol you're right. :cookie: for you (stuff that was my last one. Oh well at least I got ice cream! :iceCream: :cookieMonster: :D  ). Nvm i'm not DL'ing. Sorry

Lol you're right. :cookie: for you (stuff that was my last one. Oh well at least I got ice cream! :iceCream: :cookieMonster: :D  ). Nvm i'm not DL'ing. Sorry
funny how people will pretend to agree with most of the community to seem cool

funny how people will pretend to agree with most of the community to seem cool
dude it's the facts

dude it's the facts

It is funny how you realized the 'facts' (which just seem like your changed opinion) right after a couple people said it was stuff.