Author Topic: Roblox Raiders  (Read 24729 times)

God dammit. Was a bump necessary?
Might as well post here than start a whole new thread.

If you can, you should make it so the account does not get made if it has the word "Roblox roblox rblx roblx rblox" or any other stupid combination. I really cant take any more crap from that community of 3 year olds.

Why don't you ask the ROBLOX officials to stop encouraging it. I'm sure they aren't that unreasonable.
They are trust me.

I made an acount when i was 8, those guys are cheap.

If he start acting like that, then we only become the monster they are.

Because we obviously aren't spammers and trolls ourselves. We are the most dignified community on the internet. Mmmyes, indubitably.

If you can, you should make it so the account does not get made if it has the word "Roblox roblox rblx roblx rblox" or any other stupid combination. I really cant take any more crap from that community of 3 year olds.
We should chain them to sticks and burn them alive.

Attached is an image from the forum ban list of all Roblox raiders.  In addition to this, I have blocked one hundred users on youtube.  I don't know how many "Blockland Raiders" have been banned from Roblox but I'll bet it's less than this.  It's probably just going to get worse now that the Roblox developers are actively encouraging their users to forum spam. 
whoa lots of morons

whoa lots of morons
I knew the community went down hill in october 2008.

Now this happens everyday.

Anyone who posts past my post is officially a friend and will be hated by everyone.

Because you control the entire Internet.

Perhaps use that Report Abuse button?

Because going through the entire thread and reporting every single person is going to fix everything.

If the problem is people abusing the chatbox, then report them for abusing the chatbox.

Or they could actually implement some sort of limit/timer/ALL CAPS FILTER on it.

Oh you're talking about the roblox thing.

Oh you're talking about the roblox thing.
Pfft gawd.

I knew the community went down hill in october 2008.

Now this happens everyday.
thAT GUY NEEDS TO SHUT UP

thAT GUY NEEDS TO SHUT UP
You need to shuddup and get out.