Author Topic: Roblox Raiders  (Read 24712 times)

What about the Roblox topic in the games section, a lot of members post links to their pages to be added as friends or to check out their places but that does not exactly mean they should be banned should they?

I guess it means that certain HTML code they were spamming.

Any possibility of adding "Roblox Raiders" to the forum stats?

That would be sweat :D

Any possibility of adding "Roblox Raiders" to the forum stats?
Haha i would love that.

Stats? They are too low even for their own place even in Blockland...I should know because I used to be one of them...*shudders*. But now I'm not.

If roblox are paying them mono cash then they are poor

So how many do you got now?
Edit: These clearly aren't the intelligent kind of raiders. Oh wait... I forgot... Intelligent people don't raid at all.

That was directed to Badspot.

Fine I'll go to In'n'out
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 11:39:54 PM by scanner »

Hey badspot could you send a message to the person who runs blockland a message saying "We declare war. Please visit our blockland site and you will see a video flaming your stupid crappy noobs that aren't good enough to build or play"
Get out.

Hahaha I'm awesome and you aren't. None of you are
How could you type such a thing?

How could you type such a thing?
offtopic: quote edit = phail

ontopic:
What about the Roblox topic in the games section, a lot of members post links to their pages to be added as friends or to check out their places but that does not exactly mean they should be banned should they?
yes... the roblox topics in Games section... idk mayb they shud mayb they shudnt its not like ppl were yellin IN ALL CAPS or anything like some ppl did (i think)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 09:59:50 PM by AndreZ »