Author Topic: Blockland crashes on loading objects.  (Read 862 times)

Alright.
I made a thread about a similar problem not so long ago but nobody could help. When I first installed Blockland on my new computer, it would work fine. But after a little while, whenever I started or joined a server, the Blockland screen would go light gray and an error box would pop up saying that Blockland has stopped responding, and to close it. I reinstalled Blockland, and it started working again. But after a while it went back to crashing when loading, but unlike before, it would get to the beginning of 'Loading Objects' before crashing. I don't want to have to reinstall Blockland every time I would like to play it, so what can I do to fix it?

Specs:
Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit
AMD Phenom Triple-Core Processor 2.3Ghz
3GB RAM

Console.log is attached.

Do you have any Apeture or Blocketure prints? If so delete ALL of them. I had this same problem like a month ago

Do you have any Apeture or Blocketure prints? If so delete ALL of them. I had this same problem like a month ago
Nope.

Weird, your console looks fine.

I had this problem long ago, I'll see if I can find how I fixed it.

That happens to me, except instead of every server, its just when I try to start a server   

This happens to me a lot. it is because of certain add ons (mostly prints) that are not packaged or work properly. just simply turt off some of your add ons until it does not do this.

Just figure out if it's a weapon, a print, a vehicle or whatever it is, then if it for example would be prints you just check that all the prints are packed properly and have correct names.

I think the wall prints are 1x4, not 1x1 as most wall prints are named.

I turned off all add-ons except default ones, and it still crashed.

I turned off all add-ons except default ones, and it still crashed.
Just reinstall... :P

Hey guys I... Reason why I am not on blockland is it crashes in a simerler manner as this. I tried in mac takeing out my key.dat in blockland directory. thinking I had to get a new key.
it didn't work and I reinstalled blockland it didn't work.  But I might have suspicion
1( i found out that there was a hack code people use to get Blockland free. And we might of encoutered a person using it which cause are blockland to screw up.