Author Topic: Fatty Face  (Read 7612 times)

My first decal, all hand drawn. Multiple people said that I should release it. I agree, it's very minimal.

Download!

What do you do with it?

Probably use it as a decal...

Doesn't look like it belongs in BL but it still looks hilarious  :cookieMonster:

It reminds me of Mr. Saturn from Mother

Who would?
Who would use this, it looks like stuff. It's not anti-aliased, not even colored right, and looks like you made it in paint. forget off.

Very simple and epic lolz, love it.

Who would use this, it looks like stuff. It's not anti-aliased, not even colored right, and looks like you made it in paint. forget off.

I like the Metro Cop decals, they could use some anti-aliasing, and coloring, well, it doesn't seem that bad to me, although i'm seeing white spots around the mouth part, which annoys me, other than that, i like it

I like the torso decals too, they aren't bad

It's loving good, bitch.

Is there any loving different between this guys face and the decal I made!?
forget off yourself!

Just because you have an opinion, you don't need to directly attack me due to a bloated ego. Get out.

Just because you have an opinion, you don't need to directly attack me due to a bloated ego.
My opinion is that the face you made is nothing that people will actually use in-game, and suddenly your opinion is that my decals are stuff, how ironic!

My opinion is that the face you made is nothing that people will actually use in-game, and suddenly your opinion is that my decals are stuff, how ironic!
If you don't like it, then get out of my topic and forget off. I don't go and randomly scrawl over your decal topics that people aren't going to download them.

It's loving good, bitch.
I like how you bragged there.

On topic: This face is good, make more. :)