Author Topic: /me runs out of building holding back tears  (Read 6685 times)

What's this?! People using a map I don't like! WHAT THE forget!!

Part Deux, because of idiots! NO LAUFFIN

Yes friends, these are fine examples of how to not voice your grievances. Besides the otherwise weak few sentences and otherwise unconvincing pictures, you can't reason against taste in a particular map (especially if it's as simple as a slate edit). When you get called out for whining, throwing tantrums, and posting too many drama topics like our good friend Kalphiter, it's a good idea not to prove us right when you go ahead and well, you get it.

Great work there champ, you're best argument was that I've never played on a map before let alone Plate. Yup, that's about 2 or so years of me not playing Blockland. I'm sorry if I agree with the people who posted before me. My bad I forgot about the rule [#6 No jerkoff can agree with above posters!], it's so embarrassing! Welp, I saddled up on my horse and went down the prairie in search of funs.

But this only gets better, my young comrades! I received a handy electronic telegram from dear friend Kalph!

;( I was expecting chocolates. At this point I was drat sad, really sad. A man living so far out on the frontier to hear that his lady no love him no more!

But as it turns out, I remembered a fancy electronic do-hicky I found while trying to calculate the chances of me winning topless lotto with Muffinmix on our way to Reno.

I reported said comment to the Fuzz and who knows, maybe dreams come true.

Hey man, forget it. Let's go bowling.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 07:23:52 PM by Ronin »

Must be on his period.

He's usually okay.

who is kalphiter?
Some dude who over reacts to people like Ronin.

Must be on his period.

He's usually okay.
And yes.

What did I do wrong? I try to post about a fail map, which really needs only one adjustment.

Where's the wrongness?

Can I go bowling too?

btw, it's the crybaby :D

-snip-
Hey man, forget it. Let's go bowling.

Nick wana come with me and Ronin? lol

Nick wana come with me and Ronin? lol
But you weren't invited D:

What did I do wrong? I try to post about a fail map, which really needs only one adjustment.

Where's the wrongness?

You got pretty pissed about it. Like, a lot more than was needed to show that a map needs one thing fixed.

Where's the wrongness?

It wasn't all that wrong to make a topic saying you don't like a map.  But it was pretty wrong to then lock it because *GASP* people DISAGREE WITH YOU?  And then it was even worse to make a new one.  And then it was even worse to lock THAT one because *GASP* people STILL DISAGREE WITH YOU???

And, I wanna go bowling.

Also, I reported Kalphiter for spamming as soon as the second topic was made.

Where's the wrongness?
You made (and locked) two topics. What's in them doesn't matter. You went out, made topics, cried at 'morons', and left.

Here is the thing about morons. They exist. Deal with it.

Don't cry if the moron doesn't agree with you that he is a moron? (stuff)

Also, i will personally mail 5$ USD to the next person who makes a topic about how badspot should be banned.
And it has to be believable.

Whoah whoah whoah!

You're just a whiner. 2 Drama topics a week, sheesh.
Oh I'm sorry you have to bitch to Drama everytime a leaf blows on your lawn.

Reconsider what position you're you are in.

That's not disagreeing.

Whoah whoah whoah!

That's not disagreeing.

It's also something not worth locking two topics for.

You got mad and stated I was just following the above posters.

But it is true, you make more drama topics than anyone besides our Administrator Badspot.