Author Topic: Hating on the new guy, are we?  (Read 3075 times)

Why are all new users considered 'noobs'? I've learned a lot about Blockland over these couple of days and I think it's not too hard to understand. Why should I be not allowed in a server, because I'm newer?

Maybe I'm reading it wrong...

higher numbers give people nightmares

also 7 is a cannibal since it ate 9

The host is a little stuff when he bans you for such reason.

Hosts like that are starfishs.

That host was just a stupid reta- Wait that was my server I think.

Tom

That host was just a stupid reta- Wait that was my server I think.
I would say that on the forums.

When i first read the topic, I thought you were talking about me... LOL, my in-game name is The New Guy...

Don't worry hawky, some hosts are mature and will let you stay.

"your times over BL_ID"

what the forget does that even mean?

"your times over BL_ID"

what the forget does that even mean?
I was guessing someone put an ID limit. Say 250 ID. If your ID is 300 then you can't get in.

you make it sound like its automated, but the ban reason at one point still had to have been typed in manually by a person.
someone with that kind of grammar, maybe you dont even want to be on his server

"Your time is over, BL_ID {i forgot to make my auto script work lol}" is my only guess.

Anyway, try playing on the more decent servers. In my own, if I think somebody is new to the game, I'll usually try and help in any way I can.

Read the chat in servers (if they don't ban you instantly on connecting) and make sure you don't annoy people if you're building in the 'wrong' place for an RPG server, placing item and vehicle spawns randomly or getting in their way.

you make it sound like its automated, but the ban reason at one point still had to have been typed in manually by a person.
someone with that kind of grammar, maybe you dont even want to be on his server
I thought someone scripted an auto-ban. It's not hard in lua, but I don't know how someone would do it here. They must have banned me on connecting, because I didn't see any chat.

What was the name of the server? I'd like to know who is doing this.

I find higher IDs annoying most of the time.
And that is simply an observation.

But I wouldn't ban them simply because of the ID.